March Login Character

Replies

• Hoping its a Bounty Hunter. Dengar?
  • @Lord_Terminus "It's hard to know what to believe"
    Agreed. In the words of Chuck D & Flav: "Don't believe the hype."
    If we hype it up too much then it will never be able to live up to it & leave most people feeling disappointed, regardless of how good it actually may be.
    If we just roll with it and see what it brings, then it may be a pleasant surprise! :smiley:

I Agree 100%. There are so many rumors flying around that we may actually end up disappointed in what CG gives us. I for one am just being patient until the version update on Wednesday. I’m sure more will be revealed then
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • I'd be down for Kotor character. But does anyone else think it's weird we haven't gotten more from tlj. Where's hux,snoke, praetorian guards, hermit luke ,commander Leia, or even dj? We got three garbage marquee characters and Kylo unmasked which is alright.
  • Praerotian guards are so necessary!!!!
  • I'd be down for Kotor character. But does anyone else think it's weird we haven't gotten more from tlj. Where's hux,snoke, praetorian guards, hermit luke ,commander Leia, or even dj? We got three garbage marquee characters and Kylo unmasked which is alright.

For Rogue 1 we were still getting lesser characters in march/april (bodhi for example) so it might not be over yet.

Maybe Hux, Commander Leia are being saved for when they want a new capital ship.

Others they might just want to save for a rainy day or when there's not much else going on.
  • Twi wrote: »
    Who do you think it’s going to be?

Me!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yvellkan wrote: »
    February has been a bit of a flop; .
    In what way has February been a flop lol. A brand new meta (which for once isn't light side) and the announcement of a new raid. As well as arena finally getting more diverse again! It's been awesome

From what I've been understanding from the complaining body is that the Feb month delayed in releasing what is coming on the 28th. I believe impatience is the sole driver of this - myself included in that mix.
  • AA86 wrote: »
    If it's sith trooper.... then forsure you need 7star trooper and sith assasin for revan....

Purely speculating but I’m guessing we’ll need both as well as a Sith Marauder

Just doesn’t make any sense.

Legendary events are faction only. Never has their been a requirement besides a faction.

Hero events are different but they tell a story. You cannot tell the story of Revan with a bunch of generic sith...there is no way. We will need to be introduced to at least two other toons to be able to accurately tell the story of Revan.

Even then—-it’s far fetched that the EA, Disney or whoever views Revan in the same light as the two heroes from two out of the three trilogies.

• robjay04
    86 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Yvellkan wrote: »
    In what way has February been a flop lol. A brand new meta (which for once isn't light side) and the announcement of a new raid. As well as arena finally getting more diverse again! It's been awesome

The arena won’t be diverse for as long as you think. I would estimate 30 percent of people that have played 6 months or mor have CLS, 10 percent Mother Talzien and 10 percent JTRey...100 percent of people have Vader/Palpatine so obviously there is going to be a higher density of Vader/Palpatine teams right now since they are new, on everyone’s roster and f2p. I would be curious to see how many PE/Vader teams are struggling to break into the top 100. My JTRey resistance team never has an issue with palpatine led teams and I am anywhere from 11-30 in my arena at all times. CLS/JTRey teams are still quite a bit better and will weed out all of the palpatine/Vader teams as people switch back and/or more people in the game acquire them.

A lot can change on the 28th but right now I see February as an epic flop. We got a new ok toon that we either have to pay hundreds for or wait a few months, a rework on two existing toons and that’s pretty much it. One legendary event and we haven’t had a real game update in two weeks. I didn’t play last Feburary but I’m not sure how that compares to 3 new toons and one of the coolest, freshest toons in the game in Nihilus. Even with a new sith raid...a new raid is very long overdue.
  • robjay04 wrote: »
    Yvellkan wrote: »

The arena won’t be diverse for as long as you think. I would estimate 30 percent of people that have played 6 months or mor have CLS, 10 percent Mother Talzien and 10 percent JTRey...100 percent of people have Vader/Palpatine so obviously there is going to be a higher density of Vader/Palpatine teams right now since they are new, on everyone’s roster and f2p. I would be curious to see how many PE/Vader teams are struggling to break into the top 100. My JTRey resistance team never has an issue with palpatine led teams and I am anywhere from 11-30 in my arena at all times. CLS/JTRey teams are still quite a bit better and will weed out all of the palpatine/Vader teams as people switch back and/or more people in the game acquire them.

A lot can change on the 28th but right now I see February as an epic flop. We got a new ok toon that we either have to pay hundreds for or wait a few months, a rework on two existing toons and that’s pretty much it. One legendary event and we haven’t had a real game update in two weeks. I didn’t play last Feburary but I’m not sure how that compares to 3 new toons and one of the coolest, freshest toons in the game in Nihilus. Even with a new sith raid...a new raid is very long overdue.

Agreed, I enjoy the changes that are coming with this update but feel it should have hit atleast by mid month. Sitting the whole month is just frustrating and still feel they should be having some sort of Ship Raid...
  • If they'd said nothing, but released the patch on the 28th people would be happy.

But because they said "Here's what's coming" and will release the patch on the 28th, people are unhappy.

Okay.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Well it has not lived up to the hype so far. Pretty average month so far.
  • DN sounds like a good shout. If it’s HK, they will have my attention...

Agreed.
  • I fully expect mediocrity, at best.
  • I really hope it's not DN I just finished farming him. :(
    I'd appreciate sith trooper tho.
  • AIWA
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The reward will be Jar Jar Binks :smiley:
    Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • usually login reward shards are existing characters right...at least that's what i observed from track records
  • rayroars wrote: »
    usually login reward shards are existing characters right...at least that's what i observed from track records

not really! last March we had Chopper, which was just released
  • Aleck wrote: »
    rayroars wrote: »
    usually login reward shards are existing characters right...at least that's what i observed from track records

You forgot that meta toon, pao
  • Narseph wrote: »
    Aleck wrote: »
    rayroars wrote: »

You forgot that meta toon, pao

And Dengar and TFP.
  • Narzis
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    There is still a lot of options left.

We are missing an FO capital ship and Hux, but it's very unlikely to see them now (because the chimaera, there's no need for a new darkside capital).

Maybe we will get new bounty hunter and / or droid toons and reworks, maybe even separatist ships. That might be an option, because HK and other bounty hunter chatracters played important roles in the kotor games (unfortunately not grievous, but the hope still lives).

I don't really think that we will get sith toons, because in the new raid we will have to fight against them.
  • It will be Zam, along with a bounty hunter buff later in the month.
  • Mullato wrote: »
    It will be Zam, along with a bounty hunter buff later in the month.

Would be happy with that. Trying to finish off the grind that is her farm atm.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    With it being for March, and the Sith raid coming out... its 100% Clone Wars Chewie

Think we have a winner!
  • AIWA wrote: »
    The reward will be Jar Jar Binks :smiley:

Star-Wars-Darth-Jar-Jar-Sith-Fan-Theory.jpg

Has to be only 3 shards if it's clone wars Chewie
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Narzis wrote: »
    We are missing an FO capital ship and Hux, but it's very unlikely to see them now (because the chimaera, there's no need for a new darkside capital).
    We're also missing a Resistance Capital Ship (although Capital One is officially Rebel & Resistance) & a Separatist one.
    On that point, wonder why Ackbar doesn't have dual faction?

6 total factions, 4 Capital Ships, only 3 Factions covered.

They could bring in Echo of Hope or Raddus for Resistance.
    Subjugator or Malevolence for Separatists.
    Absolution, Supremacy or Finaliser for FO
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Id be cool with an ally from KOTOR 1 or 2, like Carth, Jolee Bindo, or Canderous.

Technically the Jedi Consular and guardian the Old Republic timeline characters and the Sith Marauder and Trooper are there counters I don't see them adding any Jedi's except maybe satele or bastila s. Other than that they still have to add a badass General Kenobi Darkside counterpart it will either be Revan down the line or the Lord of pain or maybe Malgus
  • I need geonosians, give me someone from cantina farming again
  • March 2017 = Phoenix Squad was introduced. If we're following a schedule/theme...look no further.
  • Narzis wrote: »
    We're also missing a Resistance Capital Ship (although Capital One is officially Rebel & Resistance) & a Separatist one.
    On that point, wonder why Ackbar doesn't have dual faction?

6 total factions, 4 Capital Ships, only 3 Factions covered.

They could bring in Echo of Hope or Raddus for Resistance.
    Subjugator or Malevolence for Separatists.
    Absolution, Supremacy or Finaliser for FO

Nihilus capital ship, look no further.
This discussion has been closed.