Best rebel lineups for Arena??

Hi all, my guild wants to know what the best possible rebel teams are for Arena and I need your thoughts:

Squads I rate:

CLS (L)
R2D2
Han Solo
Chaze

Wiggs (L)
Chaze
St Han

Phoenix (No Sabine)

Akbar (L)
Ezra
Old Ben
Lando
St Han

Top 10 Rebels (In Order):

CLS
R2D2
Han Solo
Chirrut
Baze
Wedge
Biggs
Old Ben
Lando
Jyn

Replies

• I would (and actually do) use your squad 1 composition. Even now after JTR and Vader/palp rework it works reasonably well in my dec 2015 shard.
  • I mean the squad you posted first: CLS, raid han, R2 and chaze.
  • I have a hard time putting Wiggs and Lando on any top 10 list for Arena over Fulcrum, Leia, Ezra, or Sabine.
  • I have a hard time putting Wiggs and Lando on any top 10 list for Arena over Fulcrum, Leia, Ezra, or Sabine.

Can I ask why? I am a new player. Lvl 80. Just going off what I've come against and seen on forums and YouTube. Some of the team comps I put together were for lower level players. I can't imagine sabine being better than Wiggs (either of them) I could understand fulcrum or leia but I don't see many teams run them.

• Stokat wrote: »
    I mean the squad you posted first: CLS, raid han, R2 and chaze.

That team was the easiest for me to put together and yeah JTR and EP teams can beat it but no easily
  • Beat possible rebel team for arena implies top end of a mature shard.

Lando is a rockstar for early game until counters become a thing, but with Phoenix becoming the default starting squad for Arena, he might not even work early.

Wiggs is really good until mid game, and can still put in work against certain squads later. They are pretty easy to kill though, and once Wedge goes down or Biggs gets dazed they fold.

Fulcrum can put out crazy damage turn 1 in the right squad, and continue doing so on a relatively short cooldown. Plus giving herself and an ally Protection Up on basic, and self cleaning debuffs are awesome.

Leia can deal serious damage, keeps everyone constantly with Crit Chance Up, and has stealth and foresight, plus a fast base speed.

Ezra is the hardest hitting Jedi, double taps constantly, feeds himself and Supports TM, and can buff wipe.

Sabine, when zetad, has an AoE stagger and expose, that can absolutely shut down most opponents that don’t rock counter attacks. She also hits pretty hard, multiple times on basic, and works really well on a counter attack based squad.

I’ll admit I don’t often see Sabine near the top, outside of 1 guy who manages to claw back up with a maxed full zeta Phoenix squad, but the rest I spot in random CLS teams fairly often. I can’t remember the last time I saw Wiggs, especially Lando, or Jyn though.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Old ben is really good
    I would rate him higher, and zeta fulcrum hits crazy. Especially under cls lead. Leia is also nuts.

Rebel ranking in my opinion
    1. CLS 2. Han Solo & R2D2 4. Old Ben 5. Baze & Chirrut 7. Fulcrum & Leia 9. Biggs & Wedge 11. Jyn & Cassian 13. Lando 14. K2-SO & Scarif Pathfinder 16. Bistan 17. Bodhi Rook 18. Pao 19. Lobot 20. Hoth rebel bros

Forgot PHOENIX cuz obviously I don't like them.
    Ezra would go somewhere between 5th Chaze and 7th Fulcrum/Leia and Sabine would go somewhere between 9th and 11th. Kanan/Zeb/Chopper would go somewhere between 7th and 9th. Hera would go somewhere between 13th and 14th.

PS. Also forgot Ackbar CHS ROLO StHan Farmboy. Ackbar should be about same as Hera. Captain Han should be about the same as Ezra or a bit lower. ROLO should be about the same as Jyn or a bit lower. StHan should be a bit lower than Chaze but right behind them. Farmboy should be between Bistan and Pao
  • Old ben is really good
    I would rate him higher, and zeta fulcrum hits crazy. Especially under cls lead. Leia is also nuts.

Rebel ranking in my opinion
    1. CLS 2. Han Solo & R2D2 4. Old Ben 5. Baze & Chirrut 7. Fulcrum & Leia 9. Biggs & Wedge 11. Jyn & Cassian 13. Lando 14. K2-SO & Scarif Pathfinder 16. Bistan 17. Bodhi Rook 18. Pao 19. Lobot 20. Hoth rebel bros

Forgot PHOENIX cuz obviously I don't like them.
    Ezra would go somewhere between 5th Chaze and 7th Fulcrum/Leia and Sabine would go somewhere between 9th and 11th. Kanan/Zeb/Chopper would go somewhere between 7th and 9th. Hera would go somewhere between 13th and 14th.

PS. Also forgot Ackbar CHS ROLO StHan Farmboy. Ackbar should be about same as Hera. Captain Han should be about the same as Ezra or a bit lower. ROLO should be about the same as Jyn or a bit lower. StHan should be a bit lower than Chaze but right behind them. Farmboy should be between Bistan and Pao

Who is ROLO? And thanks for the ranking (I based mine off what I knew so that's great as I know you have more experience than I do)
  • Beat possible rebel team for arena implies top end of a mature shard.

Lando is a rockstar for early game until counters become a thing, but with Phoenix becoming the default starting squad for Arena, he might not even work early.

Wiggs is really good until mid game, and can still put in work against certain squads later. They are pretty easy to kill though, and once Wedge goes down or Biggs gets dazed they fold.

Fulcrum can put out crazy damage turn 1 in the right squad, and continue doing so on a relatively short cooldown. Plus giving herself and an ally Protection Up on basic, and self cleaning debuffs are awesome.

Leia can deal serious damage, keeps everyone constantly with Crit Chance Up, and has stealth and foresight, plus a fast base speed.

Ezra is the hardest hitting Jedi, double taps constantly, feeds himself and Supports TM, and can buff wipe.

Sabine, when zetad, has an AoE stagger and expose, that can absolutely shut down most opponents that don’t rock counter attacks. She also hits pretty hard, multiple times on basic, and works really well on a counter attack based squad.

I’ll admit I don’t often see Sabine near the top, outside of 1 guy who manages to claw back up with a maxed full zeta Phoenix squad, but the rest I spot in random CLS teams fairly often. I can’t remember the last time I saw Wiggs, especially Lando, or Jyn though.

Thanks for all the info dude it's a real help! I'll transmit that all over to my guild :)
  • Rebel Officer Leia Organa

Her shards are available in the Special Mission on day 3 of LSTB, and a 7* ROLO is required for a mission on day 6.
  • Rebel Officer Leia Organa

Her shards are available in the Special Mission on day 3 of LSTB, and a 7* ROLO is required for a mission on day 6.
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa

ROLO = Rebel Officer Leia Organa?
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018

ROLO = Rebel Officer Leia Organa?

Yup

So best full rebel lineup should be something like
    CLS R2 Solo Chaze
    CLS R2 OldBen Solo Fulcrum/Leia
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    EA hates rebels, you should go empire.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

They will love them again in 2019
  • leef wrote: »

I am running empire with EP (L) now but I will possibly be going back to rebel line-up when I get CLS. I'm not in a veteran shard so my CLS team will be better than most teams I come across.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Did you try this?:

CLS
    ATF
    CHS
    Chaze (or zolo + Old Ben)

It's quite annoying in TW. Maybe in arena as well.
  • Zabine can wreak havoc, don't underestimate her.

Ezra is probably the best Jedi in the game next to GK (since CLS and RJT aren't Jedi).

ATF is awesome. If I were running Rebels I would look to max her out.

• As far as bang for buck I would put old school Leia near the top. She is stupidly easy to get and if you give her a crit damage set + any crit damage triangle she can put out enough damage to kill many attackers and supports on a triple tap. My g9 no zeta Leia can hit for 30-40k on a triple depending on crits. I dont even have access to the 5 dot CD mods. You will get enough random ones from events to give her a full set and can use her long before you can complete the mod challenge. She is a good attacker that is really easy to get.
  • Best Rebel team overall is probably still the Titans. CLS, Han, R2, GK, and Thrawn. Not full rebel obviously, but there's a good reason it was dominant for so long, and it's still viable today. Has some trouble against the best JTR teams, but if you can Fracture and kill Rey, it still beats them relatively easily. I've had no trouble using it against the new Palpatine teams either.

For a full Rebel team, probably the above but with Chirrut and Baze taking GK and Thrawn's place. Maybe Old Ben and Ezra/Leia instead, but I'd tend to favor Chaze. Against Nighsisters specifically I could easily see the Chaze version working better than the Titans, due to Baze's AoE dispel and Chirrut's healing, but my shard has no strong Nightsisters teams, so I have no experience there.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    As far as bang for buck I would put old school Leia near the top. She is **** easy to get and if you give her a crit damage set + any crit damage triangle she can put out enough damage to kill many attackers and supports on a triple tap. My g9 no zeta Leia can hit for 30-40k on a triple depending on crits. I dont even have access to the 5 dot CD mods. You will get enough random ones from events to give her a full set and can use her long before you can complete the mod challenge. She is a good attacker that is really easy to get.

This. Leia is awesome. An absolute killer.