Evasion down on Finn prevents Covert Data Transfer application

So, I'm playing the Separatist event using my resistance team under Zfinn. I didn't realize what was going on at first, but I kept seeing it happen.

Apparently when Finn has an "evasion down" debuff applied to him, it is preventing BB8 from applying covert data transfer to him. I see the light being shown on him that BB8 is putting it on him, but the buff doesn't actually apply. I get that buff immunity doesn't allow it to be applied, but evasion down appears to block it as well. I'm able to recreate it consistently too (especially since the separatist droids get 85 bonus attacks in a turn. :P )

Definitely not helpful when in an event where every buff counts heavily to win. (I've beaten the event tiers already, but I'm doing another run thru today and noticed it happening.)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>