Separatist Rework/Future Updates

So if/when the Separatists get a rework, what would you like to see?

Personally, I would like Grievous to get COMPLETELY overhauled. I would like a Droideka and B1. Mute Gunray needs to be reworked as well so he works with the Separatist droids. Dooku and Grievous both need leader abilities for Separatists. Also, find some way to add a fifth Geonosian. Personally, I really enjoy them. They aren't even close to the best to work with and don't synergyze like other teams, but they would be a fun addition like the nightsisters. I want Jango Fett for crying out loud as well, not that anyone has ever wanted him, right?

As for ships; Jango, Dooku, Grievous, B1, and Asajj all need one. Dooku can have the little ship he used to escape Geonosis. Jango can have another version of the Slave. Asajj can have any of the ships she used in the clone wars. B1 can have any random droid ship. And then Grievous can have either his little fighter from Episode 3 or the Malevolence with the Ion cannon in the clone wars.

At the same time they are doing all this, DO AN OVERHAUL ON THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC! Make the Jedi great again! They do NO DAMAGE at all as a whole and have so many counters, it's not even funny. This also is the perfect excuse to add Jedi master Ki-Adi-Mundi and Padme, a character TONS of people have been begging for. Give JKA a ship, because he is the best pilot in the galaxy, and then call it a day.

They add 4 more DS characters, 2 LS, 4 DS ships, 1 DS Capital Ship, and 1 LS ship. Two of the factions that badly get a rework get it, you add new characters people have been begging for, AND make ships fun again. Now that would be an update (or 2 or 3) I could get behind and spend some money on.

I am totally FTP, but if this all happened, I may open my wallet. While overall, I thought the original trilogy was not well done, it did introduce a lot of interesting characters and Star Wars "stuff".

Last note, can we possibly get Durge from the clone wars? He was awesome...

Replies