First Order Solo

Just wondering if anyone has been able to solo rancor using a First Order squad with or without FOE. I am guessing with FOE it’s pretty easy but haven’t really been able to find any details. Also just curious if it’s doable with a first Order squad without FOE. I’m currently level 82 and have a zeta on kru. I can solo first phase just fine and second phase I can get to about 50%. That’s with kru, fost, foo, fotp, and Kylo.

Replies

• Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    TM reduction is still key to soloing rancor and FO is not that kind of squad. Raw damage is not enough.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    leef wrote: »

?

Also, FO has turn removal. Foo has 50% and Foe has 50%. Not to mention fost has speed down and kru has tenacity down to make it all work. Also worth mentioning that foos tmr also reduces all fo cooldowns.

Not many people have foe and I was hoping to hear from those that did as I assume he is going to hit shipments soon.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Ikky2win I doubt a first order squad could pull off a rancour solo.

It's like asking if empire can pull off a solo without zader or thrawn.

Sure magma and tarkin have tmr but no where enough to solo the rancour.

That said teebo lead foo foe krum and fost could probably do it. Or maybe qgj or jyn in the last slot.
  • Options
    Foe is specifically designed for it though. Build up more and more power while reducing tm at same time. That’s why I’m hoping to hear from someone that has foe.
  • Options
    i came close to soloing it, i was about 2% left in p3 then he ate FOST. obviously home free in p4 if everyone survives. I ran Kru lead, FOST, FOO, FOTP, FOSF
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

That said teebo lead foo foe krum and fost could probably do it. Or maybe qgj or jyn in the last slot.

But empire can do it without thrawn
    I've soloed the rancor with zader rg tarkin magma tfp
  • Options
    FOE can definitely get you there. Dude can topple HAAT by himself, so I'm sure that with the right FO team you can do it.

Is this just for curiosity sake? Rancor gets super easy super quickly so I wouldn't focus too much on soloing it. CLS can solo it by himself.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

But empire can do it without thrawn
    I've soloed the rancor with zader rg tarkin magma tfp

I know I mean it's like asking an empire team to do the solo with neither thrawn or zader.

I've seen people try to make hard for themselves with an empire team (no vader) solo and pull it off.
    FOE can definitely get you there. Dude can topple HAAT by himself, so I'm sure that with the right FO team you can do it.

Is this just for curiosity sake? Rancor gets super easy super quickly so I wouldn't focus too much on soloing it. CLS can solo it by himself.

Inky is in my youngish arena shard. He has invested big in first order so I reckon he wants to see what they can do.
  • Options

What Norwich said. My quickest route to soloing is going to be foe it sounds like. Just started late November/early December so I don’t have the major characters like CLS yet. I’m prepared for r2, CLS, bb8, and jyn but have to wait for their events to come, then level and gear them. My fo squad though is all g10 and g11 so getting foe when he hits shipments sounds like it will do the trick.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAK6Xl6TPxs

Video title: Death Panda solos Rancor
  • Options
    Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!