Game Changing Content

Prev1
Once the embargo is lifted which I’m sure is soon... we will know. But as for now some speculation!

Since ships were implemented it had the most room to grow That Still holds true now. That’s my theory on it. And makes sense because I still have poe, scim, Rex, gg, and bistan to 7* lol

Replies

• Options
    See what I did there? With the title?
  • Options
    We still need ship hardware to be made available. That's been coming soon to an August near you since release. It even has a shop that can be expanded into.
  • Options
    Okey dokey, that's long enough hanging now, ready for embargo lift and lots of you tube to watch, only have 30mins lunch left F5 you tube for goodies.
    Ta in advance
  • Options
    Me too!
  • Options
    Ship omegas too. They made a brief appearance in packs
  • Options
    I had forgotten about those, apparently I had 10 of them and used some on a pilot last week not realizing they were so rare. I should have dropped them on Vader’s TIE.
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    I had forgotten about those, apparently I had 10 of them and used some on a pilot last week not realizing they were so rare. I should have dropped them on Vader’s TIE.

Who got them? And does it make difference?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

They came from a fee of the cash packs a while back. And no they make almost no difference
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

They came from a fee of the cash packs a while back. And no they make almost no difference

Nooooooo. I was looking at the upgrade abilities and didn’t seem like they did that much. Was hoping I was wrong lol
  • Options
    Just had a 12 mb download update maybe tomorrow the info will be released!?
  • Options
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Just had a 12 mb download update maybe tomorrow the info will be released!?

This is for sure the week for it. If not today I say some literature tomorrow.
  • Options
    Also I think it’s important to note: most if not all major updates are marred with delays. This is not a jab at the devs. I’m learning that kitten happens and at the worst time. So we should prepare ourselves for that.
  • Options
    Bring on the news!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i liked game updates better prior to the game changer program.
    #GetRidOfTheGameChangerProgram
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

#VoteMullatoForGameChangerProgram
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/user/PITTSTOPENT1
    ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Who wants to see jedi struggling? Lmao
  • Options

LOL!
  • Options
    Ship omegas? Almost all of my ships are completely maxed out. There is not another tier for which I need omegas. If they bring back the fabled omegas, will they also implement another ability level? Why bring out something which already exists?
  • Options

LOL!

I’ll subscribe to your channel only if you talk with Smithie’s accent.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Mischen1 wrote: »
    Ship omegas? Almost all of my ships are completely maxed out. There is not another tier for which I need omegas. If they bring back the fabled omegas, will they also implement another ability level? Why bring out something which already exists?
    Look closer, your ships are not all maxed out. All the attacks and abilities beside your pilots should all be 6. They go to 7
  • Options

I think it would be more about the omegas could be farmed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yeah, you may want to take another look, most ships will have 1 ability locked behind a ship omega, and even with the packs, you could probably only max like 3.
  • Options

#voteforpedro
  • Options
    We want info. We are so bored.
  • Options
    Kodname wrote: »
    We want info. We are so bored.

Speculate while we wait, mate. It will be great.
  • Options
    I reckon a new marquee event to unlock Garindan must be in the offing, and a new raid where you get to kick the bajeesus out of Jar Jar for no particularly good reward other than the sheer fun of it!
  • Options

Yeh i think ur lookin at ur ships normal atks. All those are max yeh im sure as it don’t require anything special but the atk/special beside ur pilots pic does require a ship omega tht at this point doesnt exist an has only been released twice in two yrs thru paid pks an even if u bought those two pks(cuz u couldn’t buy multiple times) u prob only maxxed out maybe 3 ships so u have another 20 ships not finished so i think u better take another look at ur ships as im sure ur lookin at their basic atks.
  • Options
    I think they will introduce 6, 7, and 8 star mods. They are adding an 8th star to every character. The level cap will increase to 100. The other three gear 12 slots will open bringing in Gear 13. They will add a new arena for "Ground vehicles". At first, there will only be 15 or so vehicles including the AT-ST, Farmboy's Speeder, and Rey's Speeder. Finishing first in this arena awards one Lambda Ability Materials. Upgrading abilities to Lambda status will require 100 Lambda, 50 Zeta, 40 Omegas, and 200 Purple.

BTW, ship hardware isn't coming yet cause that would just be too much to throw into this update.
  • Options
    DarthKitty wrote: »
    I think they will introduce 6, 7, and 8 star mods. They are adding an 8th star to every character. The level cap will increase to 100. The other three gear 12 slots will open bringing in Gear 13. They will add a new arena for "Ground vehicles". At first, there will only be 15 or so vehicles including the AT-ST, Farmboy's Speeder, and Rey's Speeder. Finishing first in this arena awards one Lambda Ability Materials. Upgrading abilities to Lambda status will require 100 Lambda, 50 Zeta, 40 Omegas, and 200 Purple.

BTW, ship hardware isn't coming yet cause that would just be too much to throw into this update.

Yeah, no thanks.