Raid planing

Kalano
415 posts Member
edited February 2018
Only two more days to a possible introduction of a new raid. It might come along with guilds getting their raid tickets filled. Might we have some information please, so we can plan raids accordingly.

Thx

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Plan on having your leader on speed dial at all times and make sure he checks in before logging in. Last raid launch they gave us full tickets with the raid, and they get delivered to the guild when the leader logs in, so you want to spend them before he logs in. Also keep them as low as possible in these coming days.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    and make sure she checks in before logging in..

Sry. Had to fix it. Thx for the tipp. But I would feel better knowing than guessing when communicating raid time changes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Good fix, I am usually better with my gender neutral statements.

They said the raid will come with the QoL update which is o n the 28th...So it will be then or shortly after. We can expect info to start here soon, just no real telling when.
  • @CG_Leviathan
    thank you for the new character notes but can we get an answer as to if the rancor + tank tickets are going to be topped to max for the launch of the new raid please?
    if they are when is it likely to happen?
    every guild in the game needs this info ASAP to decide how they prepare for the maxed tickets