Next after Lumi

Chive
40 posts Member
edited February 2016
I'll have Lumi 7*ed in 3 days. Who do I go after next. Lumi was my first and only character from GW so I can go after anyone. I was leaning towards either Poggle or phasma

Replies

• If you want a droid team, go Poggle. Phasma otherwise.
  • If you want a droid team, go Poggle. Phasma otherwise.

Poggle is definitely viable without droids. Phasma is phasing out with the bug fix and not very good anymore in arena.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    More input needed. Looking for an arena top team, specific synergy...

Phasma may suck in arena but is good else where. If the arena and rank is all that matters go with the cookie cutter team everyone is using which I think would mean poogle.

I like my night sister team and went for initiate.
  • scuba wrote: »
    More input needed. Looking for an arena top team, specific synergy...

Phasma may suck in arena but is good else where. If the arena and rank is all that matters go with the cookie cutter team everyone is using which I think would mean poogle.

I like my night sister team and went for initiate.

I'm looking for DS characters to help out there for the most part. Sit right around 50 or so in my arena right now. I would love to get into the top 20 but I can handle where I'm at. My DS group right now is a 4 Sid 3 dooku GS Talia and 2 RG. I'm still a newish player(got about 3 weeks in). I am working on a 5* Jedi team to get Yoda the next time around but then working on guys like GS and Sid again
  • Poggle for droid or other variation of tank/burst team
    Phasma if you want to run with kylo, fotp, foo, dooku or daka
    Ig86 if you want to live fast and die fast
    Datcha if your server is crawling with droid teams
    Resistance pilot for gender ambiguity
  • Phasma can fit in on any team.
  • Phasma is very versatile and fun when she procs a lot. While she's not top notch in any category, she's good enough in all of them combined to still be good.

Poggle is no slouch, either. Offence up can make a big difference and ability block is nice, too.
  • Phasma or Poggle, like others have said. Phasma is great for GW even if she's not on your Arena team.. she gets pretty tanky.
  • Thank you all of you for your inputs