Little confused

So today i landed in 1st place in Heroic Rancor raid. Ussualy when i place in the top 3 i recieve atleast 3 items (gear/salvage) because of the red boxes. This time i did recieve only 2 salvage pieces. So the question is: does the top 3 always get atleast 3 items or it can change?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sometimes you will get double of one item, so it shows just a higher quantity.
  • well you get 2 boxes of loot. Commonly is 3 items but I suspect that you could get the same salvage items twice and it will just group them and show them in 1 slot in the rewards screen.
  • You can get two of the same salavage. So it's a larger amount than normal.
  • Oh that could be it. Because i got 40 and 36. Dam. Didn't think about straight away. But thank you for the responses. Was just extremely unlucky :/
  • Oh that could be it. Because i got 40 and 36. Dam. Didn't think about straight away. But thank you for the responses. Was just extremely unlucky :/

I betcha u get 1 loot raid gear, and another loot is challenge gear that u already have around 3,000 of them. Am i right? :tongue:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Oh that could be it. Because i got 40 and 36. Dam. Didn't think about straight away. But thank you for the responses. Was just extremely unlucky :/

I betcha u get 1 loot raid gear, and another loot is challenge gear that u already have around 3,000 of them. Am i right? :tongue:

Well i got 40 furnace pieces which was good and the carbanti tier that nobody needs and i have over 300 of them :D
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Oh that could be it. Because i got 40 and 36. Dam. Didn't think about straight away. But thank you for the responses. Was just extremely unlucky :/

Well i got 40 furnace pieces which was good and the carbanti tier that nobody needs and i have over 300 of them :D

Sorry my bad.. it think it's haat loot. When in haat, somehow u will get loot of 3,000 challenge gear :lol:

Man.. if it's carbati mark 3, it is a TREASURE!! even if u have 1,000 of them, it will NEVER enough for ur collection. As for example, general kenobi alone need 500 of them :frowning:

But if it's carbati mark 4, no comment :grimace:

• Sharkeater_23
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Sorry my bad.. it think it's haat loot. When in haat, somehow u will get loot of 3,000 challenge gear :lol:

Man.. if it's carbati mark 3, it is a TREASURE!! even if u have 1,000 of them, it will NEVER enough for ur collection. As for example, general kenobi alone need 500 of them :frowning:

But if it's carbati mark 4, no comment :grimace:

Yep it was the mark 4 :'(
  • I was wondering how loot Work for all those tie at 0 damage in raid me and everyone in guild was wondering
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I was wondering how loot Work for all those tie at 0 damage in raid me and everyone in guild was wondering

Random.