POSSIBLE Ship Raid in Future..

I just updated, and noticed the new splash screen on start up show Star killer Base, could that be a hint as to a possible ship raid in the future... it would be awesome

Replies

• Could be, one can only hope. to bad it's not the death Star that people have been asking for since ships came out
  • Could be, one can only hope. to bad it's not the death Star that people have been asking for since ships came out

Cant do Death Star I without the key to the structure's defeat: Porkins. He stayed on target and thus the Rebels won.

Death Star II could be interesting as a hybrid ships and Endor set up.

• Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I hope not. If they're going to do a ship raid, it should definitely be one of the Death Stars, probably the first. That's the obvious, iconic thing to do.
  • Ds2 would be super cool as a combo raid since ships have little to offer,. And when are we gonna get porkins
  • Or Gold leader... with Y wing
  • Still need red 5
  • I_Am_Kong
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Battle over Endor raid. After the addition and rework of certain ships. The Executor (led by Thrawn) sends wave after wave of fighters (think P3/P4 of HAAT). P1 is the front guns of the Executor, P2 is the Bridge/Shield generator. P3 is the assault on the shield generator (take down AT-ST and scout/storm troopers.) P4 is in the DS core (the core has counter measures, like sentry guns and releases debuffing radiation waves as it takes damage. And the character prize could be JK Luke shards :D
    Post edited by I_Am_Kong on
  • Could be, one can only hope.

Would this be.... a New Hope?