Bored of the (not) grind

Every 6 hours, we just check if the items we need are in the shop

After every raid, we wait an hour to see if the we get the gear that we need.

BORING.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's a choice.
  • No arena? No TB or TW? No fleet?
    This game is meant to be played for a few minutes per hour. If you are looking for a more dedicated game, try something that is not a mobile game?
  • ctyc123 wrote: »
    Every 6 hours, we just check if the items we need are in the shop

After every raid, we wait an hour to see if the we get the gear that we need.

BORING.

Only to be disappointed that what you need isnt in the shop or you get more garbage in raid rewards
  • I'm usually ok with it until I'm seriously farming from it (guild store mainly) and characters you see in there all the time just stop appearing the moment you get them to 6*. I've noticed this trend with Kylo, Dengar and Finn. Now it's Jynns turn. I check at every refresh save for the midnight one, I'm usually in bed at that point cos ya know.. real life happens, but even at that, I've had no trouble getting them to 6*. At this point, my routine hasn't changed the game absolutely has! I wouldn't care but Dengar and Jynn can't be farmed anywhere else. It's a bit sucky!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If goh bores you and you need more instant gratification, try SW Force Arena.
    Oh wait -- they just canned that app. :-/
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    If goh bores you and you need more instant gratification, try SW Force Arena.
    Oh wait -- they just canned that app. :-/

Or he can try Force Collection oh wait.