Sim tickets.

With all the new swimming capabilities. I would expect sim tickets to be in short supply either now or in the future.

Any chance these could be obtainable from most stores?

I'm aware you can buy some in shipments for 30 crystals.

I'm talking about adding them to the now (for me that is) defunct cantina and arena store. I also only have grevious and zeta mats to buy from fleet store.

I can see alot of complaints in the future about sim tickets. I have 100s left but it is slowly going down as I'm using more than I get and with simmable GW likely to need 12 plus simmable heist and droid smuggling these will start depleting quicker.

If available in stores then those that have 1000s don't have to buy them.

Replies

• AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If it looks like sim tickets are going to be a problem for you, you can always just auto GW or whatever.
  • Options
    How exactly are you short on sim cards? I am not even half done with cantina store and I have 400+ tickets and growing every day. Do you buy energy refreshes? I have leftovers from those so they pile up.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm curious aswell how they're going to adress this, i'm guessing they won't. Since some players are already strugglin with sims before even challenges were sim-able, i think we're in for atleast a few rants on this subjtect ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i'm curious aswell how they're going to adress this, i'm guessing they won't. Since some players are already strugglin with sims before even challenges were sim-able, i think we're in for atleast a few rants on this subjtect ;)

Yeah, interesting times ahead....

I have over 7k, so I can handle a few GW sims. I hope they give us a slider to jump to the end and play a few nodes if we want.
  • Options
    Can they be a way I can sell my SIM tickets I have about 4k?
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Why just not remove sims ticlets? The SWGOH clone (l will not name here cos of mod censorship) makes all activities simable without the use of any sim tickets. Now that would be a real QoL improvement. Sim tickets are a hassle and they go down ar an alarming rate if you start farming toons in the cantina, even with energy refreshes, cos cantina energy refresh, which cost more crystals, gives you less sim tickets than the normal energy refresh. Nonsense...