Is this team viable?

HalB
169 posts Member
What do you think about: Phasma (L), QGJ, GS, Dooku and Daka?

Pretty fast, lots of attacks and stun chance, and the turn meter manipulation. Is this a team that would do well in PvP?

Replies

• Options
    Fast is good, but if RNG isn't on your side you're kidn of screwed. Otherwise good team!
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Options
    Not on my server. Speed is key. A QGJ led party of Jedi with Dooku, Yoda, and Sid would render this party unable to defend and hold a spot. I'm assuming full power party comparison here. I've fought parties like this and knock out GS first then Daka then whoever looks yummy next.
    - HumbleSage
    "To me, there is no light or dark side to The Force. There's just the Force and I'll wield it how I see fit."
  • HalB
    169 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have or will have all these toons maxed in the next few weeks so I'll test it anyway and see how it goes. Maybe by then the meta has changed again and it will be useless anyway...
  • Options
    Would rather toss out Dooku for Poe, Sid or Lumi. If Lumi then switch leader to QGJ.
  • HalB
    169 posts Member
    Options
    A starred up Dooku is soooooo annoying I want the others to feel the pain hehe I see your point, thanks.
  • Options
    Dooku is Pimp. Imho he's fair superior to Poe.
    - HumbleSage
    "To me, there is no light or dark side to The Force. There's just the Force and I'll wield it how I see fit."