F2P Farming Road Map Helper - Version 2.0.0

pSyToR
37 posts Member
edited March 2018
Version 2.0.0 out
Download the file here
For old and new players, this file is to help you focus on what to farm to make your play as efficient as possible.
After playing for a long time and being side tracked non stop I finally found Warrior's video Best F2P Farming Guide Ever (the video name is a Brand that doesn't mean it's the only way to play the game ;-) don't shoot the messenger).
I started playing a new account and I was following the Adaptive F2P guide 2.0 that a lot of people refer to, but I was always confused with all the text. It was still great information cause I started with Phoenix Team (even if a lot of people don't like it... It most likely is the best and easiest team to start with).
Warrior made it easy with his 4 Pillars, and after reading a lot of information it makes a whole lot of sense. After a few weeks following it, my Phoenix team is already 7, I already have Palpatine 7 and my secondary team and scoundrels are building up and I already feel accomplishing more with my level 76 account then my level 85 (which has a full FO team but still doesn't feel as complete).
This Google Sheet is to help you focus, just enter your current roster (Characters and Ships) (Takes a bit of work on your side but then everything will come up together automatically).
All Pillars are based on the Video... But the good thing about that sheet is that you can create your own road map if you want you can edit each pillar to your liking
All the farming Locations are pulled from Crinolo (user from reddit) Shipments List so things should stay updated (as long as there is no major changes).
2 Characters were added to the sheet from Warriors Video, First Order Officer and Mace Windu, they were easily added because of the lack of character coming from Squad Arena Store and Cantina Store.
The only updates that will be made to those sheets will be for newer characters added in game.
It's been made easy to just copy your info from 1 version to another ... Simple copy manipulation to be done between the sheets.
If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate!!! I'll be more than happy to help!!!

**Version history**
Version 2.0.0
++ For Ease of use a new "Welcome page has been added"
++ Story about this WorkSheet has been added and I will also update my progress in that sheet
++ The Original Pillars pictures have been added and details will be added for each pillars to know exactly what to do with what team and what it helps you with (This will be a Work In Progress as I will have to watch Warrior video again to put all the details)

Version 1.2.1
++ Stars are now required field (will turn red if empty)
++ Gear Level now with a note that says you need numbers not Roman numbers
++ Gear level will turn Green (as if completed) once you reach 9 (as per the video of Warrior)
++ Character List and Ship List are now pulled from another sheet, this way no updates will be required for each new character. I will keep updating the number of version base on the Versioning to confirm that the list has been updated.
(Location for Farming my not be updated as fast as those information comes from a list that is not taken care by me.)
++ If you enter a character that you don't have yet, you can now enter 0 stars and it will show you automatically how many stars you need to unlock (Request made by Reddit use scooter_41)

Version 1.1.1
++ Addition of Visas Marr and Darth Sion
-- Versioning Update
- First Number for Major Updates - New Features etc...
- Second Number will be for Character List Updates
- Third Number will be for Bug fixes (Hoping this one is not gonna go up too fast :P)

Version 1.1
** Added Paploo and fixed some typos in names.

Version 1.0
** Fixed some display error on Pillar Progression
++ Ships were added for Progression
++ Hard Farming Locations were added (See that sheet to understand)
Post edited by pSyToR on

Replies

• this seems really cool. will the farming locations stay updated? i was a little confused by your wording for that
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    Yes the farming Location are pulled automatically from another worksheet. So as soon as that worksheet is updated the information will be updated in the sheet you copied
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    Version 2 is out... With a welcome page to help you navigate around
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    Everything is updated with the latest characters!! 2.3.0 is out... You don't have to redownload if you already have 2.0 as everything is being pulled from another Google Sheet.

A new version might be coming out sooner or later which makes things easier to follow
  • You know, you could make this even more valuable by adding estimated farming times based on energy/tokens spent each day
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    You know, you could make this even more valuable by adding estimated farming times based on energy/tokens spent each day

Yeah I could also look into that!!! ;-)
  • I'm just stopping in to say a big THANK YOU for this spreadsheet (and of course for the original Pillars guide). Together you have managed to bring me in out of the cold, to where I almost sort of have a plan going forward! :)
  • Thank you this is awesome! Just added all my info and it helps a lot having a plan down on virtual squares.

What about a raid ready priority kinda thing like http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#tst
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    I need to work on a new version and I'm thinking to include information like that too :-)
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    ForestRock wrote: »
    Thank you this is awesome! Just added all my info and it helps a lot having a plan down on virtual squares.

What about a raid ready priority kinda thing like http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#tst

So I made a new version... And thanks to your idea I might pull up something different than the pillars :dizzy:

But I need to find information about proper squads and easy to get squads... But yeah I have an idea of what to do with your Idea ;-)
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    You can find the new version here:
    Farming Road Map 3.0 - New Post
    Post edited by pSyToR on
  • @pSyToR when I click on that link it takes me to a "discussion not found" page. Can you double check it?
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    Yeah for any reasons my post got deleted... Will come back in a bit
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    You can find the new version here:
    Farming Road Map 3.0 - New Post

(Resposted the links and information)