My response to the recent updates.

With all the negativity on the forums, i feel the need to put out a positive thread:

Thank You guys. The meta has more diversity that what has been seen in a long time, all the dark side love is really needed! Keep up the good work! Can’t wait for Darth Traya!
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    you do realize that the release of this seemingly OP character will most likely decrease diversity right? Moreso because he fits under the already most commonly used leader...
    I'm not saying you shouldn't like the update, but you probably shouldn't for the reason you're giving.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Light siders have had it too good for way too long.

Fight the tyranny and oppression of the Light Side!

My the Infinite Sith Empire rule once again. And finally there will be peace, and balance, once more in the Galaxy.
  • When most leaderboard rule by new sith meta, we will scream for "balancing" again. 2-3 months passed with sith meta, they will introduce another char in the name of balance.

Don't worry, we still running in circles :wink:
  • I am not being negative, but simply switching from a LS-dominant meta to a DS-dominant meta is not really "diversity" :D

Look at the top 10 in your arena shard. If they're like mine they are quite literally all the same. Palp lead + Vader + Thrawn + DN + GK.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • We had a good couple months with a few different leads being viable. Looks like we're entering another CLS-type cycle of one team to rule them all. Should've known it was too good to last
  • leef wrote: »
    you do realize that the release of this seemingly OP character will most likely decrease diversity right? Moreso because he fits under the already most commonly used leader...
    I'm not saying you shouldn't like the update, but you probably shouldn't for the reason you're giving.

I can’t speak for your shard, but in mine the top 50 has a good amount Palp, Nightsisters, JTR, and even some CLS still in the mix.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Arena
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    Look at the meta report on gg. EP has overtaken JTR and it will only go more in that direction.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I am not being negative, but simply switching from a LS-dominant meta to a DS-dominant meta is not really "diversity" :D

Look at the top 10 in your arena shard. If they're like mine they are quite literally all the same. Palp lead + Vader + Thrawn + DN + GK.

Yea same here.. Many titans, JTR n NS user change to new papa palp team. It's kinda sad bcause i'm enjoy have tight battle with them :frowning: