Inferno squad

Hello, I have a question for the dev team. Will inferno squad be added to the game? There are 5 characters who can become heroes like Phoenix. For example: Iden Versio, Gideon Hask, Seyn Marana, Del Meeko and ID10. You can add to them tie fighter iden versio. Please reply.

Replies

• they said no to iden already so I would assume no to all of them
  • I liked the idea of having two versions of the main characters, rebel and empire Iden and Del. Empire and FO Hask. I would have worked ID10 into Iden's kit. Would have been neat having Inferno Squad tag run both LS and DS synergy. Also Shirv would make me real happy, I need more rebels.

Actually not getting this in December really contributed to my dissapointment with this game. Why!? Why are yall so insistant on missing cross promotion!!!
  • i think at this point they want to forget the whole battlefront 2 fiasco
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    they said no to iden already so I would assume no to all of them

Why did they say no? She’s just as much a Star Wars character as CUP and Ugnaught are. Heck, she’s even canon, let alone Nihilus, Visus, and Sion. That’s horrible business in my opinion. They would be smart to add her.
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    they said no to iden already so I would assume no to all of them

Why did they say no? She’s just as much a Star Wars character as CUP and Ugnaught are. Heck, she’s even canon, let alone Nihilus, Visus, and Sion. That’s horrible business in my opinion. They would be smart to add her.

Dont shoot the messanger.. I just remember a dev stating this on a podcast or something when bf2 came out.