The Swiss Cheese of the Star Wars gaming world

Although the game is great, I have a lot of opportunities that have been missed in this game:

Allow us to sell or upgrade excess ability mats; upgrade x amount of green to blue, blue to purple, and so on. On a similar subject, allow players to sell excess salvage/gear for credits.

Allow us to track how much damage we are doing in Raids while fighting. That way if our guilds set a limit on how much damage to do, we know when to stop/retreat, rather than guessing.

Put in a slide bar for alliance currency purchases.

Take out droid smuggling event for 85s and: 1) double up on Credit Heist or 2) Give a zeta event.

Shuffle GW rewards.

I would like to see a GW-like event, where the opponents are much harder and the campaign is cut in half, but the rewards are far greater.

Practice for guilds: Give us a way to compete within our guild to test strategies for Raids/Arena/TW.

Add content to ships. Ships are bland and have been boring for a long time. Give Grievous and Commander Cody Capitol ships. Give Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke's x-wing, where is Han and Chewwie with their Falcon?

Characters to add: Pilot Luke to synergize with Wiggs, Darth Vader's Inquisitors (or at least the Grand Inquisitor), Ki-Adi Mundi, Pong Krell to beat down clones, Robo-legged Darth Maul, Padme, Jar Jar, B1 droids, droideka, Shaak Ti, Old Man Rex, Saw Gerrera, Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padawan Anakin, Clone Commander Wolf, General Hux

Other things I'd like to see: Sabine with her Mandalorian helmet on. Ezra using the blaster on his saber's hilt. Chirrut using that bow or whatever that weapon was in the RO movie. Synergies with Darth Maul and Savage Opress.