New content

Hi, it’s another update full of the normal and understandable, glitches and crashes , which , when the community can promptly report a bug or issue, it can be resolved just as quickly. Now though we can’t quickly report anything, because by the time you get to the right page, patience has run out for some. I don’t really want to read how to do TWs when I want to report about TBs . It’s not very clear so please can you make it clearer.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From the Main Forum screen you click Bug Reports and it takes you to the site to report bugs and issues.

<<Answers HQ>>

Or just add this link to a tool bar and you can report issues to your hearts content.
  • I’ve been on the sight and tried to report that Bb8 is broken but I literally cannot submit anything. What I’m trying to say is if you want to fix bugs quickly then please make reporting them easy. I don’t want to give you all my details etc. I want to tell someone what’s wrong is all and in order to do that I have to give you all my details, ally code and everything. Bb8s cooldown is broken and I cannot report because it’s way too complicated for my computer illiterate brain to do.
  • maybe for some reasons it's only an animation bug and your device is the reason, maybe it's because of something went wrong with your account, who knows and if you don't want to provide those (maybe unnecessary) they might not be able to find the bug at all, furthermore with those things they might find hints in the logfile but without the infos they have to search the logs for every single player because you encountered a bug ....