Zarris SithTrooper Sion.

Title says it all. How do you go about getting through that with regular DPS.

Replies

• Nihilus
  • Nihilus
    With regular DPS
  • Team timeout.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fracture, healing immunity, shock.

The same methods that can be used to go around zarriss from day one.

Nihilus lead is another option now that we are seeing some interesting sith come around, may be viable.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

Nihilus lead is another option now that we are seeing some interesting sith come around, may be viable.

The thing is we have never had 2 good tanks that don't spam crit immunity plus pal lead gives out that added health. I really can't see a squad without IPD or DN beating this. Even then it's a rigamarole.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Unfortunately jtr and CLS both will be too fast for DN lead to get around. I wish it wasn't so. I love DN lead. Also with sith (and DS) still not having a squad cleanser there is no real way to get away from all the light side debuffs... Sigh
  • Full squad would be EP DN SiT Sion Zarris. Basically the nightmare squad minus DV plus zarris.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Full squad would be EP DN SiT Sion Zarris. Basically the nightmare squad minus DV plus zarris.

Eh...this squad would be mostly disabled before they even got a turn as none of those characters has much speed. Buff immunity, fracture, shock, healing immunity, and (basically) no cleanse...
  • Today in a normal arena match, my Vader did a 131k culling blade. I don't have him modded for max damage either. I sacrificed a crit damage set for a speed set.

Besides that I really would love to see what offense mod sets on some characters who do crazy high special damage/low crit chance (Talzin, Thrawn, Krennic, etc) can do especially combined with new characters and abilities to come.