Let's brainstorm ability improvement and suggestions for a few characters

Fantazy
553 posts Member
edited February 2016
Feel free to add more about the guys you use outside arena and would like to have more humpf, it would be nice to consolidate ideas in a single thread... Someone asked me what I'd change about Finn so here goes more officially:

Finn's Hole the Line : Change this ability for a self-heal like Chewbacca that acts on x turns instead of a larger amount in one go, but still heals instantly instead of the next turn; or add a real taunt instead of the Adv/Defense Up... The AI makes him lose a critical turn just to activate this on defense.

Nute Gunray's Grenade Toss: On top of the delayed explosion after 3 turns (way too slow), also add explosion on killing the character. Sort of a delayed AOE that could play nicely with killing dots. Scaling the AOE damage based on the target's max health could be a fun strategy, killing a tank would take longer than using the detonator on a squishie target to have it instantly explode.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE

Replies

• Olle
    501 posts Member
    Ive said before, if Nute's gernade granted stealth on use, and/or its timer was reduced to one turn if used during stealth he would be much better.

Assuming they fix the fact that his gernades almost never land/stick. That's another problem in itself
  • Jedi knight guardian is horrible. I think they should add a taunt, counter attack and/or speed. She would probably need all 3 to be viable.
  • Add some of the Death Watch characters to really fill out the scoundrel ranks.