Jedi Team

All these people obsessing over Rebels being too overpowered and the Dark Side being too weak, now it's obvious the Sith/Empire will be the new Meta. The only faction that truly deserves to be more powerful is the Jedi.

General Kenobi is the only Jedi that can be used outside a Jedi team. Jedi Knight Anakin can be used outside a Jedi squad, but only with a clone squad. The rest have Jedi-only synergies. We need more Jedi characters and a LOT of reworks.

New Jedi

Jedi Temple guard, Jedi sentinel, etc. These characters are already in the game, just not playable, like Scout Trooper or AT-ST driver.

Adi Gallia/Stass Allie

Ki-Adi-Mundi (literally the 4th most powerful Jedi after Yoda, Windu, and Kenobi). This character had so many lines in the Clone wars and movies that I don't understand how he is not in the game (but Eeth Koth is???)

Coleman Trebor (lol Joking)

Saeesee Tinn. This Jedi Master had several scenes in the Clone Wars and Movies. He is far more popular than Eeth Koth, same case as Ki-Adi Mundi.

Shaak Ti. Another very well known Jedi Master, same case as Saeesee Tinn and Ki-Adi Mundi. Many more scenes and lines than Eeth Koth.

Quinlan Vos-A bit of a weird one since he isn't that popular, but still...you guessed it, more popular than Eeth Koth.

Reworks

MACE WINDU: Common, how is this guy not one of the most powerful heroes in the game? Why is AHSOKA stronger than the SECOND MOST POWERFUL JEDI EVER???? His kit is not TERRIBLE, but his expose should be 100% chance and it should stay on the enemy for like 3 turns. He also needs severe speed and offense increases.

Grand Master Yoda: Although this character is ok, he should be one of the best. Again, why are characters like a frigging Shoretrooper (literally just a stormtrooper but "especially trained" for beach environments) more important than literally the most powerful character ever (canon).

Kit Fisto: This was an amazing Jedi Master that is an absolute garbage character in the game. Needs much more damage, higher counter chance, and something more on his basic, like Daze.

Eeth Koth: As unpopular as a character as he is, he was still a Jedi Master. A frigging Super Battle Droid is stronger than him. For people who never watched the Clone Wars, Jedi Masters could easily take out dozens of these, Mace Windu able to take thousands.

The other Jedi like Aayla Secura and Ima-Gun Di are fair in their power, IMO. Only General Grievous needs a rework more than Mace WIndu does.

I AM the High Ground

Replies

• gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    You're not wrong about any of this.. But just personally, I'm kind of meh about the Clone Wars Jedi.

But man, I'd love to get Bastila, Juhani, and Jolee Bindo in the game. (Or even Kyle Katarn.)
  • Don’t forget Plo Koon!
  • I'm always saying this exact stuff!!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Why? Didn't EP, Vadar and the clones basically kill all the Jedi? And many others were killed by droids and BHs. Not sure why everyone thinks the group of jedis in this game should be so strong. They all got killed! All of them, except Yoda and Obi Wan. So why should they be tough? They are dead!!!
  • tanki60o
    118 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Umm...so is Vader? And Palpatine? And Luke? And Han? And Obi-Wan, and Yoda, and basically everyone...
    The Jedi were very powerful. Yes, many were killed by the droids (none of whom are in this list) but they destroyed thousands upon thousands of battle droids in the process! Just because a character died doesn't mean they shouldn't be powerful. They should be powerful because they were powerful in actual Star Wars.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Oops, forgot Plo Koon! He needs a massive rework.
    He actually needs tank-like health and protection, his basic should be changed to 100% dispell chance, and he needs more Clone and Jedi synergy.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Yes to all of this.

I love my Jedi squads. I love seeing them and their lightsabers. I use them all the time and try to imagine what the world would be like if they didn't absolutely stink.

No kid growing up ever played with a Shoretrooper and said, THIS is why I love Star Wars! Pew-pew! I'm on the beach!

We all wanted to be Jedis.

Ok, some of us wanted to be Darth Vader, and that's cool, too. But at least HE just got a rework. ; )
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I hope the rework is coming soon too. I usually use them in TBLS and it's a lot of fun. zQGJ, GK, GMYoda, Hermit Yoda, JKA/Ezra is really powerful in TB. Master Training stays over the rounds, making them better.
    Except the usual GK, Old Ben, Ezra, the other Jedis need a rework for sure.
    Also GMYoda's lead should be a unique.
  • Oh yes, I forgot about Hermit Yoda. He can be used in multiple squads as well, and he is the second best after GK
    I AM the High Ground
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    SamuraiUX wrote: »

Ok, some of us wanted to be Darth Vader...

I'm most glad you corrected yourself there...

Yes, good OP @tanki60o . I don't like Jedis but I do appreciate that they should be stronger in this game. It would be better for the game if they were. I have no doubt that they will have a huge overhaul in time, with new characters and reworks. No doubt at all. The situation cannot be allowed to continue.

• Can I also add Even Piell? He was supposed to be like a mini BA I thought?
  • ponce104 wrote: »
    He was supposed to be like a mini BA I thought?

vry76da3hcqp.png
  • SamuraiUX wrote: »
    "No kid growing up ever played with a Shoretrooper and said, THIS is why I love Star Wars! Pew-pew! I'm on the beach!"

Some of us wanted to be Sith....those red sabers, force choke, lightning!! Don't underestimate the power of the Darkside!!!!!!!

• Some of us wanted to be Sith...

Oh yes.

ok8tkybxzju4.png

• Can we get Pong Krell too?
  • Meetra Surik/Exile please thanks
  • I doubt we will get many if any at all non-canon Jedi. Their demand is just not as high.
    I AM the High Ground
  • tanki60o wrote: »
    For people who never watched the Clone Wars, Jedi Masters could easily take out dozens of these, Mace Windu able to take thousands.

When the heroes are never in danger, there is no suspense or drama, which disengages the audience. The battle droid sequences are literally a waste of time. They are inconsequential; there is no point.
    Jedi never should have been depicted as so powerful that they can fend off battle droids with sophisticated targeting systems 100:1.

Aside from that, I ran an undergeared jedi squad through GW today, it was fun. They are useful for a little something, it seems. Old Ben g9, JKA g9, Ezra g9, GMYoda g10, Hermie g9. Lost Ezra in N9 and OB in N11 though, had to finish with g11 QGJ and GK.
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Oops, forgot Plo Koon! He needs a massive rework.
    He actually needs tank-like health and protection, his basic should be changed to 100% dispell chance, and he needs more Clone and Jedi synergy.

Agree, stealth removal should be much much higher. Would be cool to run Plo with clones as an anti-Maul squad.
  • Exactly. They don’t have to be the meta (although everything else has been) but they should be good.
    I AM the High Ground