Is it possible to beat RJT, with low speed Titans? If so, how?

More specifically I'm talking about RJT with droids, kenobi and Thrawn. I can't beat them, I've wasted so many attempts, tried stunning every single individual member with Han, same result.

My titans lack speed, CLS is at 226, R2 about the same, I don't even remember my Thrawn's speed, it's somewhere there too.

What's the strategy to beat them?

Replies

• The strategy is to farm more mods with Speed Secondaries.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    The strategy is to farm more mods with Speed Secondaries.

Good luck with that pal
  • This is what your secondary should look like on all 6 mods.

Primary Stat
    Critical Damage +20%

Secondary Stat
    Speed +16
    Speed +16
    Speed +16
    Health +500
    Protection +20%

Anything less, just sell it, cause you know, mods equal credits. I am sure I messed up and those 16s are supposed to be 25, but RNG.
  • If u don't have high speed titans yet, u can swith to rex lead.
  • You need the luck more than me to farm those Speed Secondaries. :)

Good luck with that.
  • Moved to Strategy.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • ShmurdaTK
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Typically I stun BB8, fracture GK, kill bb8, kill GK, and then just finish the pickings. Once BB8 is dead, there's not really a threat. I'm even beating much faster RJT teams with this arena team: https://swgoh.gg/u/shmurdatk/
    Taking out BB8 first is a MUST. If I leave him alive, I lose 100% of the time.

Also, BB8 is fast, typically 270-280 on my shard. R2's stealth shouldn't be a bother in taking him out.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I fracture Rey and focus every single attacks on her. Fracturing BB8 and finishing it might be better though. Try both

Give R2 highest speed, Thrawn right behind him. The rest 3 can be quite a bit slower
  • I fracture Rey and focus every single attacks on her. Fracturing BB8 and finishing it might be better though. Try both

Give R2 highest speed, Thrawn right behind him. The rest 3 can be quite a bit slower

My highest speed is the average speed for most people, my mods suck
  • I used to run cls lead han solo r2 gk and old ben , my r2 was relatively fast though 250speed , what i used to do is stun bb8 with han solo put stealth up and leave old ben to take the debuffs , then usehans stun to stun their kenobi who is taunting cos of hans first shot on bb8, then buff everyone with han and mass attack their kenobi , once their kenobi dies i stun their r2 and kill bb8
  • Jezz.. i feel lucky. Once i have r2 at 285 speed, cls at 250 without speed set, it's crit dmg+crit chance set. No wonder i can chop any team without trouble :expressionless:
  • @B0untryHR7
    Just 2 days ago, on a 15 month old shard, I was sitting at 21 on the ladder. My highest pull was NS with paper zombie, so I switched out R2 and put in Asajj (in my Titans team...older Kenobi). After crushing the Sisters, I left Ventress in and proceeded to make my way up to 7. (This was my first time in the top 20.) To get there, I went through 2 NS teams, an EP/DV team and 2 RJT teams, the final one being from a whale roster.

My Titans are not the fastest, but they are not terribly slow (fastest is R2 at 251) and they are not all g12. Asajj prevented ID from happening and removed stealth; I finished off that last RJT team with all 5 toons standing.

Any mass dispel should work...just make sure it’s not the last arena battle; I ended up at 72 the next day. :#
  • In a word, no
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    More specifically I'm talking about RJT with droids, kenobi and Thrawn. I can't beat them, I've wasted so many attempts, tried stunning every single individual member with Han, same result.

My titans lack speed, CLS is at 226, R2 about the same, I don't even remember my Thrawn's speed, it's somewhere there too.

Replace R2 (or Han) by Rex and put him in lead, you'll get TM each enemy critical so you'll act often even with low speed.
    Fracture Rey or BB8 when one of them is visible, when one is dead team the enemy team falls apart
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »

Replace R2 (or Han) by Rex and put him in lead, you'll get TM each enemy critical so you'll act often even with low speed.
    Fracture Rey or BB8 when one of them is visible, when one is dead team the enemy team falls apart

NooOOOOOoo :scream:

U can't switch han.. he cannot be replace in rex lead titans. He don't care about foresight. He's the main damage dealer can chop GK slowly. Better kick R2, his smokescreen, zeta cleansing don't do much in rex lead titans hmm
  • I used to use a wierd hodge podge with cls ,lead han zolo,r2 and old ben my r2 was faaaaaaast though ,stunn bb8 with hans shoots first ,costealths everyonebleaving ob exposed,he collects the debuffs remove tm from gk with cls special , buff the entire squad mass attack with gk on enemy gk and ability blockbtheir entire team its gg from there , titans can beat rey but they need more speed the teambuild i ised only needed a faaatbthrawn and fast r2 to work gk needs to bebfaster than the gks on your shard cos you need to mass attack first forbthe teambuild to work