3/27 Still (2/26 TB Rebel Assault Imperial Bombardment resetting every wave?)

BolderKS
43 posts Member
edited March 2018
Is this normal? It could be just me, but I don't remember this ability being ready at the beginning of each wave.

I'm not to worried about phases 1 and 2, and I'm sure most guilds at around the 70-80m+ are able to shut it off for phases 3-5, but I'm concerned about this having implications for p6 performance.

I know a similar situation came around with DS TB with the Snowspeeder Airstrike being ready at each wave and I remember them addressing it in a patch so that it would not refresh
Post edited by BolderKS on

Replies

• BolderKS
    43 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Anyone? This would take a someone from the community team 2 seconds to respond to. Even if it's just a "let me look into it"
    Post edited by BolderKS on
  • Can someone official please answer this? It is still happening
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @BolderKS , I have no experience with this happening, but I will pass this up the chain and see if we can get an official response.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ to get the attention they deserve.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>