Sith and Jedi mods

First question: with the release of Darth Sion and Darth Traya approaching, I’ve been trying to power up my Nihilus so he can work well with them once I unlock them. What are the best mods for Nihilus? Also, how long does it usually take to get him to 7*, since the only way that you can get his shards are from shipments? And what are the best mods for the Emperor?

Second question: what are the best mods for an-all Jedi squad, particularly Grand Master Yoda? I have all health mods on Luminara, Ahsoka, and Barriss, whom I usually utilize in my primary Jedi squad. I may need to put a few speed mods/offense mods on Ahsoka though. I haven’t modded Yoda yet in favor of levelling up Sith and Phoenix Squadron, but now I’m starting to gear him up again.

Thanks!

Replies

• Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Offenses and Heath and he has a single hard node to farm took me 3 months? I don't remember

Everyone's different check crouchingrancor.com
  • Porg wrote: »
    First question: with the release of Darth Sion and Darth Traya approaching, I’ve been trying to power up my Nihilus so he can work well with them once I unlock them. What are the best mods for Nihilus? Also, how long does it usually take to get him to 7*, since the only way that you can get his shards are from shipments? And what are the best mods for the Emperor?

Second question: what are the best mods for an-all Jedi squad, particularly Grand Master Yoda? I have all health mods on Luminara, Ahsoka, and Barriss, whom I usually utilize in my primary Jedi squad. I may need to put a few speed mods/offense mods on Ahsoka though. I haven’t modded Yoda yet in favor of levelling up Sith and Phoenix Squadron, but now I’m starting to gear him up again.

Thanks!

1. Mod: Nihilus can benefit from protection/defense primaries and speed/defense/health sets. Offense mods are not very good for him because his damage is pretty weak except his annihilate. All you want to do is reduce the cooldown as fast as possible. Therefore speed set is the best for him. Also zeta unique for him lands health down and he also lands dot with his pre zeta unique. So potency can minimally help too, but not recommendable.
    Nihilus has very good hp/protection and decent armor, yet still dies soon sometimes. So protection/defense helps.

2. Farming: Aside from shipment he can be farmed from Darkside 9A Hard node, takes about 7 months to 7* this way.

3. EP mods: Emperor needs potency and protection and speed.
    So speed set+ potency set/ or mixture of potency & health sets
    Cross should have 24% potency, circle and triangle should have 23.5% protection.

4. Jedi mods: There are various Jedi lineups, if you are using zeta barriss, health would help. Aayla benefits from critical chance and potency for her stun. Ahsoka/Luminara could benefit from speed/health/offense/crit chance/ crit damage. I'm not too keen to their strategy to be honest. Grand master yoda can benefit from speed and potency. Also tenacity mods can help if you use him as lead.
  • Mods for Sith change according to the leader.
    Under Maul, you want pure damage and speed, and the leader takes care of everything else. So I'd go with a speed set with speed & crit damage secondaries, with the additional set bring fruit chance.
    Under EP, you want speed, survivability, debuffs, and damage. So I'd go with a speed set, a potency set, a potency cross, and crit damage triangle.
    Under Nihilus, crit damage and chance are useless. So, I'd go with a speed set, a health set, protection and offense primaries where you can find them.
    Kreia is coming. Probably with a leader. Who knows what mods will fit that team?