Non-ally borrowed heroes are nearly useless

None of the heroes on my light or dark teams are below 2000 power. The heroes offered are typically 1200-1600. Two stars. Green gear. Please, raise the quality on these.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    It's exactly the same for me, and my characters are over 4K. You can see the account level of the owners of these weak toons, and they're always pretty close to my level, and I'm wondering, how in the world does a person whose account is nearing the cap have a 1200 power character set as leader?
    Barris irl imo idk
  • trellent
    168 posts Member
    Options
    pabrimmer wrote: »
    It's exactly the same for me, and my characters are over 4K. You can see the account level of the owners of these weak toons, and they're always pretty close to my level, and I'm wondering, how in the world does a person whose account is nearing the cap have a 1200 power character set as leader?
    Those are fake players generated by the game. The devs should scale them up.
  • Options
    trellent wrote: »

Really? How weird!

Barris irl imo idk
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    trellent wrote: »
    +1
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.