Revealed: Darth Traya & Sith Triumvirate Raid Abilities

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Why bother have about 20 videos with same footage. Why don't u guys just release 2 official video use EA spokeperson zzzZZZz :sleeping:
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Why bother have about 20 videos with same footage. Why don't u guys just release 2 official video use EA spokeperson zzzZZZz :sleeping:

Cause multi languages.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • darthracs wrote: »
    Where are these characters?

March
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • KitKazan
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Love how they delete any thread with regards to delay on the sith raid they promised to release today and lack of communication about. Like, man up and admit there will be a delay. And this lack of communication and deletion of anything that calls you out is shady and unprofessional. But then again, it’s EA, so what can we expect?

In before this gets deleted for pushing the buttons of some soft skin mod. (Also, this has to do with the sith raid so come up with a better excuse to delete this) ;)
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Are we supposed to be getting this today? Things are a little unclear.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    I guess you could say “challenge declined” to making this February better than last year unless CG pulls a rabbit out of their hat in the next 6 hours before it hits midnight on the west coast
  • Chewyy
    19 posts Member
    "It has been a great week of version updating and releases and we've enjoyed the excitement. There is still more to come, however we have no more releases planned for tonight" from CG.

Thats all for tonight, folks
  • February is the new August lol
  • The raid will come out with our upcoming Quality of Life update.

Once again we've been lied to.

Are the developers becoming politicians???
  • The raid will come out with our upcoming Quality of Life update.

Once again we've been lied to.

Are the developers becoming politicians???

No, just typical millennial work ethic
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Shame on your communication
  • Riffinator wrote: »

Cause multi languages.

Ironic that you're condescending about that to someone who , if I recall correctly , speaks a non English language as first language.

He means not stock footage. Pretty crazy that they went to a trip out to the studio and he content wasn't ready yet for them to test.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

Cause multi languages.

Ironic that you're condescending about that to someone who , if I recall correctly , speaks a non English language as first language.

He means not stock footage. Pretty crazy that they went to a trip out to the studio and he content wasn't ready yet for them to test.

But now it's apparently ready to be released VERY SOON.
    Personally, I'd rather have it not buggy than soon.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @CG_Kozispoon all that February talk and tomorrow is March. Dropped the ball on that one. All hype and waiting this month. All aboard the hype train
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    OMG. They show 3 crazy and long to farm teams, which barely did 1%. That will be a looong raid...
  • Is tier 7 the only tier that awards treya shards?
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    St Han is the march login toon. How lame
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    The world does not end even if there were some delays. Seriously, folks? I want my content bug free rather than beta test it.
  • H[quote
    Naw wrote: »
    The world does not end even if there were some delays. Seriously, folks? I want my content bug free rather than beta test it.
    You are missing the point. It’s not about the delay or not,it’s the lack of communication from CG that is disgusting. It’s obvious that delays can happen, but responding to the community it’s a choice. Even just saying when we are getting anything at all! Between January and February we got just 3 broken toons (Rose/ Holdo /Sith Marauder) in marquee events and a rework. I’m very happy for the raid,Sion and Treya that are coming SOON but I was expecting great things in February,like most of the community...
  • Naw wrote: »

Definitely. We can and should wait for a solid raid experience.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »

Not the issue, it’s the lack of communication up until the final hour before they announce that it’s going to be delayed. We keep getting told it was going to be released on 28 February, and then the last second they say oh by the way it’s going to come very soon. Well, what is very soon is it going to be this week, is it going to be next week,. Their communication is not getting better, it’s getting worse and this is a prime example.
  • Naw wrote: »

It’s not that we’re upset about the delay. Like yeah, it sucks, but what sucks more is the lack of communication
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TharThar wrote: »

So, given that "soon" means "probably one day" here, "very soon" means what? Probably this month?
  • Patience you must have
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    I don’t think it’s as much about them not being released as much as it is the broken promises, lack of communication and CG’s inability to own up to the fact that they couldn’t deliver what they promised. They kept throwing around the word soon which means nothing because soon is very subjective .

If they said we are experiencing some issues and it’ll be out in mid-March people would’ve been bummed but they would understand
    ^my post in another thread I think clears up why people are upset
  • Are the bosses in the new raid immune to tmr? Me and a bunch of my buddies and guildmates have been wondering that.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    In the Beta footage it looked like that at least P1 tmr will work, but that may have changed
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."