Revealed: Darth Traya & Sith Triumvirate Raid Abilities

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    TheIanator wrote: »
    Are the bosses in the new raid immune to tmr? Me and a bunch of my buddies and guildmates have been wondering that.

TMR definitely works the Nihilus stage.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Are the bosses in the new raid immune to tmr? Me and a bunch of my buddies and guildmates have been wondering that.

Unless they changed the beta footage
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

This.

Other phases, I think we're stated as immune to TMR. (They have learned our tricks for the pit.)
  • I'd take TMR immunity any day over 7 hit grievous though
  • Kyno wrote: »

This.

Other phases, I think we're stated as immune to TMR. (They have learned our tricks for the pit.)

I havent seen anything about any of the phases being immune to tmr. Nihilus, yeah of course. But still nit sure on the other. Sion might be as well.
  • If Nihilus is immune to TMR I'm not sure we'd be able to get past p1. Joking.. kinda. He'd just annihilate your squads on down the line. Ability block and stun are hopefully our allies as well. Who knows? Not sure cg even has this stuff ironed out yet. Haha
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Prolly not ability block thats never worked on raid bosses
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    His Annihilate might also be the version seen in Secrets and Shadowa assault battles where resurrection is possible. The phase ability may also act like Hera's Backup Plan. TMR would be needed for teams that don't rely on a resurrection strategem.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Return of teebo!?!??
  • It looked to me like DN was not immune to TMR, but maybe was immune to tenacity down...and he was resisting a lot so probably has high tenacity.
  • I think
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    It looked to me like DN was not immune to TMR, but maybe was immune to tenacity down...and he was resisting a lot so probably has high tenacity.

I think Ahnald mentioned that Sion had high defensive stats, but not sure about Nihilus
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    crickets
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Escape button delete bcause of esthetic reason.

.. i think it is intentionally, to punish us bcause we escape then enter again with just 1 char to solo 1 haat phase :expressionless:
  • I don't know if its "punishment" but it definitely intended to slow us down.
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    CG please communicate with us real answers
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Right, well I'll give you a real answer as you're obviously new:
    CG doesn't have a clue when the raid will be ready so are giving us trashy comms to keep everyone excited.
  • I half expected them to get it released on time, especially since they started releasing a portion of the QOL update on the 27th (i think it was the 27th might of been the 26th). When the raid and new characters weren't out by 12PST I knew it was delayed, probably along with many other that have been playing this game since the beginning. There is no reason to get upset over a delay, they happen. Just keep a cool head and be excited for when the raid and characters do get released, because they will definitely be game changers until the next major update.
  • Just tell me when???
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Just tell me when???

According to the dev post, "very soon". That means closer than "soon". Ship hardware is said to be coming "soon", so you can use that as a reference.
  • Just tell me when???

"Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.
  • I'd take TMR immunity any day over 7 hit grievous though

So 8 hit Nihilus then?
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Right, well I'll give you a real answer as you're obviously new:
    CG doesn't have a clue when the raid will be ready so are giving us trashy comms to keep everyone excited.

Not new was trying to be optimistic and had until today been optimistic. But now I'm seeing their answers as covering up the fact they really are clueless on how to fix the problem. Lack of information makes the problem especially worse After a ridiculously long drought in January
  • Are the devs hibernating?
  • Thought all guilds were suppose to start with 150,000 tickets for the new sith raid
  • We have 150k in the pot. When was your guild started? The dev post said it would be given to all guilds formed before the 22nd of Feb
  • Our guild was started over a year ago we didn't get any tickets yet
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    My guild was started more than 2 months ago and we didnt receive tickets to start the raid. So will it be fixed?
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Has the leader logged on? I believe in the past the leader had to log on to get them.