Quality of Life but no TAC update?

DarthPurgatory
626 posts Member
edited February 2018
I mean, c'mon. How could you NOT touch up on this at least? It may be one of the most requested and posted on topics. How is this still not updated?
Porgatory demands fresh souls.

Replies

• And I'm pretty sure we'll get more of that same tac gear in haat tonight. A big middle finger from CG to me and you.
  • QoL without TAC challenge gear update, or at least taking them out of raid rewards, is super disappointing.
  • Having favorite characters appear at the top of your list is much more important.....
  • Hardware abilities still coming soon? (Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited about the new content and really like the QOL updates. It's just... are they or aren't they? It's been over a year they've been "coming soon")
  • I'm waiting for the things in the supposed QoL update to take effect. but noooo, they have to fix weapon textures that no one can even see on their phones.
  • This times 200
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    One day
  • Just going to bump this again for posterity. Does anyone even bother wasting any of the surplus of tickets o this challenge anymore? I mean, I don't need any of the gear and sure don't need the ally tokens. I only run it when I use multi-sim to complete other challenges. Sure would be nice having more characters need this gear or better yet, adding Mk V Stun Guns and Mk III Stun Cuffs to the rewards (especially since they aren't really end-game gear anymore)
  • Kyno wrote: »
    One day

Soon.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice