Drunk Chromium Pack opening, Part III

Prev1
Family's asleep. Drinking beer and wine (yep, I'm mixing like a boss). 300 on skinemax.

Credit card in hand and ready to drunk buy some premium chromium peazacks. Foshizzle.

Stay tuned, and I'll let you know what I get.

Replies

• Yeah, I don't buy that. It is hypocritical to attribute impulse purchases to alcohol. It is not a 'drunk' purchase lie to yourself however you want.

If you enjoy the game spend the money, the joy is easily fulfilled.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Yeah, I don't buy that. It is hypocritical to attribute impulse purchases to alcohol. It is not a 'drunk' purchase lie to yourself however you want.

Lighten up and let the dude booze and buy.

I for one enjoy these posts. Especially the part when he wakes up in the morning and rolls over in horror to see the numerous Ugnaught shards he brought home with him.
  • Opening them probably does feel better drunk. Unless you get only useless toons and shards. Then the disappointment will only be bigger!
  • Yeah, I don't buy that. It is hypocritical to attribute impulse purchases to alcohol. It is not a 'drunk' purchase lie to yourself however you want.

Ooooohhhhh, paging Dr. Freud. Way to throw a wet blanket on my harmless fun.

• DarthBooey wrote: »
    Lucy.jpg

Don't worry winebeer guy! If you enjoy chroms more with a few winebeers, then you should do so!
  • I haven't tried this before, so I'm posting my screenshots.

I am vey happy with this one. Got some useable shards and unlocked a 4* Rey! She was on my wish list.

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    DarthBooey wrote: »

Those are good pulls. It's all downhill from there.
  • I don't discourage you from buying packs as I bought an incredible amount of them but you really don't need to attribute them to alcohol.
  • Rey is nice! Leia shards only fun if you do chroms more often so to bad. Same for ayla. The RG and Lando shards are cool atm now lando is farmablr and RG got a buff!
  • I'm not attributing anything to alcohol. Relax, you teetotalers. Have a brew with me. One day at a time. We'll all get through this together! Peace and love, peace and love.
  • Rey is nice! Leia shards only fun if you do chroms more often so to bad. Same for ayla. The RG and Lando shards are cool atm now lando is farmablr and RG got a buff!

Amen. Thanks. Lando has been my favorite for some time. Love that toon.

I do the chromium packs for occasional fun as a treat. It's like playing blackjack, but cheaper and not in a cool Vegas setting.

Royal guard, jury still out for me. One of original toons at the start of the game. I've left him sit at level 43. I need to see more to believe that he's somehow better than Poe at this point. I'm guessing not.

Yeah, Rey! Some say comparable to FOTP. Another in my Arsenal of glass cannons.
  • What say you another chromium pack?

I can watch 300 at any point, any time. Fun movie.

Another movie suggestion: "Drunk, Stoned, Brilliant, Dead". It's the story of National Lampoon (and SNL). Great stuff.
    Rey is nice! Leia shards only fun if you do chroms more often so to bad. Same for ayla. The RG and Lando shards are cool atm now lando is farmablr and RG got a buff!

Amen. Thanks. Lando has been my favorite for some time. Love that toon.

I do the chromium packs for occasional fun as a treat. It's like playing blackjack, but cheaper and not in a cool Vegas setting.

Royal guard, jury still out for me. One of original toons at the start of the game. I've left him sit at level 43. I need to see more to believe that he's somehow better than Poe at this point. I'm guessing not.

Yeah, Rey! Some say comparable to FOTP. Another in my Arsenal of glass cannons.

He is better than post-nerf Poe. As Rey is better than FOTP. But if you're trying to find the pre-nerf Poe there isn't such a character. CG won't make the same mistake again, that character specifically called for counters and could give you an instant win when yours went first.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

Ouch. That sucks. I guess Lobot could be considered ok and GS shards never hurt if you're not 7*. But otherwise garbage.
  • Pretty good. I already have cad bane at 5*, and this will bump him up to 6*. Not that I use him in the arena or anything.

GS shards helpful. I'm working on him.

I got mace! He's 4 stars, and I need another 5* for Yoda challenge. I might mine him and get him up to sniff for next Yoda challenge to get him. Too bad he's not much improved after the "buff."

And bababooey to ya'll.
  • Well, I guess since we are sharing:

xsPrXH8.png
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • I actaully like that pull! Mace is cool. Not to good but fun for pve and vs yoda. Lobot plus 86 shards are cool for potential future droid teams! Maybe I'll buy some chrom pack with some winebeers this weekend aswell! Would be my second purchase ever (first being the cheapest one since i wanted to unlock my kylo a day sooner)
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Well, I guess since we are sharing:

xsPrXH8.png

That is a good pull like a very good one if you don't have Ani and Kylo unlocked.

Not bad but nothing great either the saving grace is Lobot.
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »

xsPrXH8.png

that's a legendary pull! So many Leia shards!! I think you unlocked slave Leia.

Anakin great for Yoda challenge and Kylo Ren is just awesome.

Good job.
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

xsPrXH8.png

Good job.

Haha, thanks. I can actually get Leia to 6* but so many others to work on she's kinda on the back-burner.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • glad you can have fun with those pack pulls. I hope one day I can too :)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

xsPrXH8.png

Good job.

Haha, thanks. I can actually get Leia to 6* but so many others to work on she's kinda on the back-burner.

Very nice pulls guys!!
  • 2 more really good pulls there. Anakin and Rey are 2 really desirable pulls. The best Chromium character pulls I had were Darth Maul and Lobot if IIRC.
  • Some really good pulls... That last pull would have unlocked Leia, Annie, and Ren... That's awesome.
  • I got a serious question for all you pack openers (personally i use crystals only for energy refills).
    What you do with all those characters and shards that you get? For example, you got lobot and Mace and Cad bane and some shards. Are you ever gonna use/level those? I got Mace from cantina to 5* for yoda and got so many GQJ shards, purple materials and credits from the battles too. Also, do you have the credits/purple mats to level and gear them and star them, since the shards and star unlocks are so spread between characters?
  • CPMP wrote: »
    I got a serious question for all you pack openers (personally i use crystals only for energy refills).
    What you do with all those characters and shards that you get? For example, you got lobot and Mace and Cad bane and some shards. Are you ever gonna use/level those? I got Mace from cantina to 5* for yoda and got so many GQJ shards, purple materials and credits from the battles too. Also, do you have the credits/purple mats to level and gear them and star them, since the shards and star unlocks are so spread between characters?

The big spenders, we spend around 2000 crystals daily (some even more). So farming gear isn't as long as you expect. However training them is problematic.
  • CPMP wrote: »
    I got a serious question for all you pack openers (personally i use crystals only for energy refills).

The big spenders, we spend around 2000 crystals daily (some even more). So farming gear isn't as long as you expect. However training them is problematic.

I said pack openers. Big spenders can buy the whole game if they like. Source code can vary between 2k-10k without counting the Star Wars IP.