Login Error Message

I got logged out for some reason while playing on my Galaxy S5. I tried to login again, but I kept getting diverted to a brand new level 2 account. For reference, I am level 64. I tried signing in on Google play, but this error keeps popping up, then redirecting me towards the new account.

http://imgur.com/KtWByNK

Replies

• Options
    Same thing happened today for me. I had the whole day off work and was looking forward to playing but this happened. Playing in samsung note3. Level 70 already.
  • Options
    I also am running into this error started 12 hours ago. Please fix or post fix. Let it be said I already reinstalled stars wars game. Error persisted.
  • Options
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Thanks for your fast reply guys! I appreciate all you do! :D
  • Options
    I hope we'll get the right compensation for losing the daily quests and the monthly reward and success ...
  • Options
    Kabapu wrote: »
    I hope we'll get the right compensation for losing the daily quests and the monthly reward and success ...

Yeah... Really have to echo this as well. I lucked out into this error with a couple hours to go before Arena closes and I'm guessing I'm missing my arena today.
  • Options
    I understand that this issue is most likely in no way the fault of EA. That said, I will have to agree that it would only be fair that players affected by this bug be compensated for the time lost both in-game (inability to participate in daily events, etc.), and in real life (trying to fix the problem by reinstalling the game, posting bug reports, etc.). Even a small amount of compensation would go a long way here, EA. :)
  • Options
    I got this error for the first time yesterday. I was unable to complete my arena, and thus my daily activities. Being regularly top 5, and often rank 2, that alone is a significant crystal loss. Add in that I am a small P2P player with the daily crystal pack, that now extends beyond a mildly annoying inconvenience to a tangible financial loss. The way things expire means I can't pick up items I've paid for with real money through no fault of my own. I'll cut a little bit of slack, but if this isn't resolved today I'll have no choice but to obtain a refund for all purchases made.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

Any news regarding this bug, EA_Jesse? It's almost been 3 days since I've been able to play on my phone.