GW fix doesnt seem to be important

I read a Reddit post of the dev there staring they are aware of the GW problem, but they just have too much work to worry about it now.

I find this insulting. They are too busy thinking of new ways to suck your cash, fixing what they broke is simply not a priority.

Do they not read how this is making people hate the game? The amount of fustration and anger people feel because of this game breaking screw up?

Why is this not treated as a priority instead of working on overpriced bundles and unobtainable toons?

Surely EA/CG should fix the game before trying to make more money off it? It's bad business practice, it's bad ethics and it's insulting to the people who support them.

Node 4 today and already I have a squad of 4x7* to face. It's not even a joke anymore.
You could have fixed this by now, with the amount of money you make you could have hired someone to fix this in a day! Pull your fingers out and at least try to make the people who support you happy.

I have never seen a gaming company simply ignore game breaking problems and just say oh well we will get to that at some stage, we just too busy thinking of ways to make more money off you with our broken game.
Disgraceful to say the least!

Replies

• Options
    Unfort, its EAs "business model". For anyone that has played SWTOR, you will know they let massive bugs (some gamebreaking) in raids/other content linger and linger and linger... but they never missed a Cartel Pack release
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Thagar wrote: »
    Unfort, its EAs "business model". For anyone that has played SWTOR, you will know they let massive bugs (some gamebreaking) in raids/other content linger and linger and linger... but they never missed a Cartel Pack release

Correct. EA has never, nor will they, care about the gamers that play their games. Their sole purpose is to make money any way possible. The CEO has even stated if he could charge over 120$ for a game and over 60$ for DLC, he would. These are the people making the decisions, not the hard working devs.

Vote with your wallet, like I do. I dont buy anything from EA, but since they own the exclusive rights to the SW franchise (thanks Disney for being just as evil), I will continue to enjoy what comes from the hard working devs without spending a dime on EA until it changes it's business practices.
  • Options
    Tbh I haven't bought an EA game in years, probably Swotor when it launched. I subbed for about a six months but then got bored of grinding illum dailies for 6 lvl 50 toons and general lack of content at high levels. Same goes for money grabbing actvision. Luckily with PSN and steam I have discovered gems like Talos principle, Journey etc... that would have had difficulty making it on the shelves of brick and mortar retailers.

Anyway like most f2p games I usually lose interest very quickly since they are more focused on charging ridiculous prices for simple games than improving player experience or offering real additional content other than speed ups, OP toons etc... only good f2p I ever played was Rift, in fact I liked it so much I subbed for 6 months, too bad they dropped the ball with Archage