Where is Kozi?

I am not sure if this has been asked or addressed but I'm just curious. Where is Kozi? We have had DyRiggs and Levi have been posting.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do people take time off where you are from? :wink:
  • Options
    I am not sure if this has been asked or addressed but I'm just curious. Where is Kozi? We have had DyRiggs and Levi have been posting.

Too many trolls got to her. She has retreated to the hills for now
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Do people take time off where you are from? :wink:

Not from this game. If they do, they get kicked out of the guild ;)
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    It is kinda strange that the community manager would be gone during the "biggest game update of the year" (if I'm quoting that correctly).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Zerfius
    55 posts Member
    Options
    And in her profile it says the last time she was active was Feb 23rd. That is more that a week. Where I come from, more than a week off at a time is not common. And yeah, Rex makes a great point, this was quite an odd time for such a critical piece of the team to be away.
  • Options
    Looks like she's leaving CG according to her Instagram
  • Options
    Why does it matter?
  • Options
    Why does it matter?

So we know if we should be tagging @CG_Kozispoon when we need assistance , as she is the community manager.

Or if tagging her is a waste, and we should be tagging someone else.