Idea for the Clones

Before I throw this put there I think I need to mention that I would prioritize Separatists and droids and more specifically General Grievous over clones and jedi. I think they desperately need a rework and when it comes to GG he is too weak for how important he is and how hard his farm is.

Now let me talk about clones. Clones aren't that bad, they have a great team for haat but honestly they can use some pvp love. With the upcoming Sith characters there is no doubt in my mind that they will have no contest in arena.

This is a perfect opportunity to add some counter play in the future to help us fight the Sith. More specifically there are 2 clones that are missing from the game that could cover all the gaps and make clones a formidable opponent.

Clones have 2 weaknesses. 1 they don't have a taunter and 2 they don't have much damage. Those are 2 roles that could he covered with the addition of "Hevy" and Wolfe.

Hevy would make an excellent tank. In fact his story, for those who haven't seem the clone wars, was that he was part of the domino squad and he sacrificed himself during the separatist attempted invasion when they tried sabotaging the Rishi outpost. The clones were going to remotely blow up the outpost after the droids took over, to stop signaling the clear signal so that the republic gets warned of the invasion.

After the explosives failed to detonate he went back and fought a bunch of droids all by himself until he detonated the charges manually and sacrificed himself for the republic.

He would make a great taunter for clones who can give buffs to his allies and even more buffs upon his death. He can give stealth to his allies similar to R2, as he did in the cartoon, and more.

Commander Wolfe would use his heavy weapons expertise to deliver massive damage to the enemy, and spread plenty of debuffs, as well as boost ally damage with his leadership.

There are definitely more clones that can be added, these are the two I thought off to compensate for their lack of taunt and low pvp damage.

Replies