Elite Guilds Looking For Players - March 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    VIKINGS

tory1.jpg

We're looking for a few folks with stout hearts and a thirst for battle! Join us and help us conquer the galaxy.

We hit 82 million GP, but some of our folks have decided to dine in Valhalla. We have room for 3-4 people.

Our guild reset time is 12:30 PM EST, right in time for many folks lunch break ;). Our guild was founded by Vikings in Europe, so there is a sizable population from both NA and Europe, so you will feel welcome at our hearthfire.

Our raids- HAAT and Heroic Rancor, and Sith Triumrivate start immediately after guild reset. There is 0 damage 24 hours for Rancor, Phase 2-4 0 damage 24 hours for HAAT, and Phase 3-4 0 damage for the Sith raid (might change this, still seeing how it goes.)

We're hitting 31-30 stars in Territory Battles, and are excited to fight alongside you!

We love TW, we're VIKINGS of course. We've lost maybe twice? Once matched against a guild 15 million GP higher than us. That's why I'm here, so it never happens again.

Some rules:

We're ideally looking for folks who are level 85, 1.75 million GP or higher. This isn't to slight folks who are just under the number, we will always consider applicants who can make their case. If there is a group or couple who want to move, I'm willing to average the GP or make an exception. People who play together are a big part of our membership!

We want you to get 600 tickets a day. If you leave to go on vacation, let me know, we are very understanding, as long as communication is clear.

We want you to play TW! We have minimum point teams for early defenses and are shifting towards quadrant assignments. Unfilled slots open up nearer to the battle. If you love TW and have advice, then join our raiding party!

You can let us know through Discord and if for some reason you can't use Discord, then an alternative contact (email/reddit, etc.). I'm at Nim#8387 on Discord.

Helpful things for me to make it easy to recruit you would be a swgoh.gg page, or an ally code to make a fast decision.

Discord: Nim#8387, or I check here once a day.

Skol

• Options
    Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet, our guild is looking for some quality dedicated players, we are a US abased guild with players in all time zones, our refresh is at 6:30pm and our raids launch at 9pm est.

Our Stats
    Current GP - 120m
    LSTB - 41 stars
    DSTB - 40 stars
    TW - 3 wins in a row
    HPit and HAAT are on farm
    Sith raid T6

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

(yes I'm aware our page shows 45 members at 108m, 5 new players haven't opened up an acct yet)

Our requirements
    Complete dailys as best u can
    Participate in TW, TB and Sith raid
    Have discord and a swgoh.gg page
    Min GP 2.2m

If your looking for a dedicated guild who is focused on having fun and progressing to higher levels few free to reach out me on discord: rpeach72#5107

Thanks for stopping by!
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    RULE OF FIFTY - 129M GP
    1 spot available

We are a U.K. (GMT+0) time based guild, independent, created since the inception of guilds, with members from all over the world (mainly from europe), a friendly environment and some competitive standards that all members must put an effort to accomplish.

RAIDS INFO:
    Our raids normally begin at 20:00 UK (with exception of SITH Raid that starts when we finish the one before - tier 6.).

About Rancor raid, we do heroic tier (T7) 3 to 4 times/week.
    About AAT raid, we do HEROIC tier 2 times/week.

In both raids the rules are to put only 0 damage until "damage release time" (20:00 UK of the day after launch) and then is FFA. These restriction exist to allow all players to have a good chance of getting reward.

Whoever breaks raid rules (even by mistake) is warned. If someone does it again, he/she will be suspended for 2 raids (which can be replaced for x donations in y days).

SITH RAID, for now, is completely FFA.

TB INFO:
    We made 41 stars in TBs (near 42).
    We have commitment rules for TBs (not performance, just commitment).

TW INFO:
    We have 9 wins so far.

COMUNICATION:
    We are organized in LINE app chat rooms.

REQUIREMENTS:
    The minimum requirements for joining us are:
    • LINE app - We use LINE for important messages, guild chat, strategy and raid discussion.
    • Spend at least 600 energy/day (exception made to real life stuff like holidays, etc.).
    • Level 85 - with values arround 2.5M GP or higher.
    • Average top 100 in arena.
    • Respect all members of the guild and the raid rules. A good roster isn't enough, we want good team spirit.

What we have to offer:
    • Friendly, mature and fair environment.
    • Good organization and communication.
    • Sharing of game information and experiences.

If you are interested in joining us please post here or send a PM to “AceCV” (in forum) or using LINE app (LINE id = acecv) and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
    Post edited by AceCV on
  • Options
    mmtmiu.png

The British Knights Are Recruiting.

We are a 117Mil+ GP Guild Seeking New Members To Fill Out Our Ranks -- Preferably 2 Mil GP or Better, But The Right Person and the The Right Roster Makes The Difference.
    • Heroic AAT and Rancor Farmed Regularly @ 8pm GMT
    • 42 Stars on Both of our LS and DS TB
    • SWGOH and Discord Required
    • 600K Daily Required

SWGOH.GG Link:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2620/the-british-knights/

This is a great guild with a caring group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

Discord TBK Humble#5329 or send an ally request to 942778278

Hit me up and we'll chat.
  • Options
    SH_Leaderboard_SHd.jpg
    SH_side%20banner.jpg

Sith Happened is part of a family of three guilds. At the moment we have over 135 million GP, we do Heroic AAT, Heroic Rancor, and are highly organized and efficient in both Territory Battles and Territory Wars. We offer both stability and camaraderie and foster a light-hearted atmosphere in chat. This makes it possible for us to provide feedback to all of our players and helps all our members stay on top of their game and get better rewards consistently.

Those wishing to apply in our elite competitive guild check the requirements and send us a message via the LINE app. Average member GP is above 2 million.

Recruitment Information

Raid Schedule: 8 p.m. EST Weekdays; 4 p.m. EST Weekends

Check us out at http://sithhappens.net/swgoh/SithHappened.html
  • ajh6037
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Come join Whø's the Bøssk!

We have multiple guilds in the Bøssk family (5 total). Below are details on one of them:

GG: 139M GP; 42* (almost 43) LS, 44* (almost 45) DS as of 3/9
    Heroic Pit raid: Open for all damage at 5:20pm PST/8:20pm EST/10:20am JST after 24 hour zero registration/Champion period
    Heroic AAT raid: Open for damage at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST/11:00am JST after 24 hour zero registration
    T6 (soon Heroic) Sith raid: TBD
    Guild reset is 3:30pm EST/12:30pm PST/8:30am JST

Target applicants: ~2.8M overall GP (key char. preferred); get's their 600s. Will use Discord and has a SWGOH.gg account. Can follow simple instructions for TB/TW.
    Current openings: 1 (can make room for more)

Check out our guild profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/whos-the-bossk/

Discord: Ambutter#5458 or TRFO (Adam H)#4017
  • Bountyboy1807
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    No longer looking
    Post edited by Bountyboy1807 on
  • Options
    75ruuvmlh63l.jpeg
    Jbulldogg29 Order 66 41st Division
  • Dagowan
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Endor's Game is Recruiting!!!!!

We are a very tight knit, fun group of folks that enjoy playing casually while still being competitive. I'm looking for 3 players that are active, communicative, willing to ask questions and seek advice, as information in this game is key along with participation. I've been running this guild since Day 1 of guilds and am very proud of how far we've come. I'm also keenly aware we all have lives and encourage that, giving folks holidays off and lowering expectations during those times. We are skyrocketing in guild GP and I'm looking for eager players who want to grow with a group and call a guild a home. If this interests you, please let me know. With an additional 3 more solid players we'll be pushing the magic 110M GP mark so we can get extra zetas from TW.

Guild GP is 102M and growing steadily.
    We're closing out 38 stars on LSTB and 36 on DSTB, both of which are progressing really well and I'm hoping to keep that number growing. DSTB has been a work in progress and we're growing in leaps and bounds on that front. Every time we run one that number grows.

Heroic Rancor Raid times are 10:00 AM Pacific after a 24 hour 0 damage registration period. We allow normal damage 15 minutes after and solo damage after the 30 minute mark.

Heroic Tank Raid times are 11:00 AM Pacific after a 24 hour 0 damage registration period.

We are running T5 (bouncing down to T4) Malachor raid and still working out our strategies before pushing T6 and into the Heroic.

Guild reset time is 6:00 PM Pacific.

A little about you
    You are either in the US or European time zones. Your profile has 2.25M overall GP with solid sets and crews built up. Getting your 600 daily is reliable and easy. You're also willing to use Discord, be chatty and fun, ask questions when you need to and enjoy our memes page. You also already have a SWGOH.gg account and check instructions first before jumping into TB or TW.

We currently have 3 spots open.

Our guild profile is https://swgoh.gg/g/8259/endors-game/

The best place to reach me is Discord: Dagowan#1238
    Dagowan

Player ID 118-695-246
  • Options
    Very active, semi serious, no drama, friendly guild recruiting!

House Salaktori
    - We are mostly US and EST
    - We are 108M+ GP
    - Completed T6 sith raid
    - Rancor at 8 PM EST (24 Hr Rule for farm raids)
    - HAAT at 9 PM EST
    - 38* LS
    - 39* DS
    - 11/4 TW record
    - We have one opening, but may be persuaded to include another.
    - We are working hard towards Heroic Sith Raid.

Requirements:
    - 1.5m GP
    - Raid Tickets
    - Be Active!!
    - Have Discord
    - Must have a good collection of important toons (CLS, ROLO, CHS, ect)

You can message me here or on Discord Ray#3334
  • Options
    Sigma Omega
    At home in the sigma alliance
    Strong central leadership
    Looking for active members
    600/d tickets
    Guild GP: 104 mil
    Looking for 1.7m gp+ players
    7:30 GMT reset

Active and friendly community
    If you are interested in joining then follow this link to our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/QmRsNTR
  • Options
    DeathStarVentDesigners looking for 3 players for Heroic Sith Triumvirate

- we already cleared Heroic Sith Triumvirate
    - we are restructuring internally a bit, prepping for raid changes next week
    - we can offer 3 spots if you have a decent roster and top JTR Resistance team

DeathStarVentDesigners
    - UK based (London, UTC+0), raids always rotating by +6 hours (if possible)
    - PIT: 4:30, 10:30, 16:30, 22:30 UTC
    - HAAT: 6:00, 12:00, 18:00, 24:00 UTC

- 43 Stars LS TB, 44 Stars DS TB
    - 140m GP
    - 50/50
    - ROLO 7*
    - IPD unlocked
    - WAR 10W-2T-3L
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • CptFP
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    31649292la.png

German guild Rise of Korriban (https://swgoh.gg/g/23068/rise-of-korriban/) is currently looking for 1 new member to close the ranks of its loyal and successful players!

Was wir bieten:
    - 101+Mio GM
    - 29k+ Raid Tickets pro Tag, also ca. 3 Heroic Rancor und 2 HAAT Raids pro Woche, Startzeit 20:00 deutscher Zeit, mit 24h Nullschaden-Phase
    - Sith Raid derzeit t4/t5 im Wechsel, laufend
    - Territory Battles (LS & DS) 37+*
    - eigenen Discord Server
    - Strategische Führung, Rat und ggf. Hilfe durch erfahrene Offiziere
    - Freundliche und oft lustige Atmosphäre
    - Hohen Ehrgeiz bei gleichzeitigem Verständnis für "Real Life first"

Was wir suchen/erwarten:
    - Erfolgreiche, aktive und kommunikative (deutschsprachige) Spieler, die eine neue Heimat suchen, in der sie auf Dauer bleiben möchten.
    - Richtwert mind. 1,8 Mio GM, kompetitives Roster mit TB-, TW- und raidfähigen Toons (noch wichtiger als die reine GM ist aber zielorientiertes Spielen und loyale, engagierte Persönlichkeit)
    - 600 Tickets pro Tag (ein Schnitt von über 500 ist Pflicht!)
    - Arenarang in den Top100 wäre ein Pluspunkt
    - Bereitschaft zur Kommunikation via Discord
    - Profil auf swgoh.gg

Bei Interesse meldet Euch bitte auf unserem Discord-Server:

https://discord.gg/SUJArdZ

oder über Line bei:

Cpt_FP

oder in unserem Gildenvorstellungsthread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/156301/.
    Post edited by CptFP on
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    106M independent, extremely active haat guild recruiting

GMT timezone
    extremely active (29.5k+ tickets)
    raids start at 8pm utc with 24hrs zero damage

40/41* in tb
    100 Rolo shards
    30 IPD shards (last event) and increasing
    good record in tw

requirements:
    top 100 in arena
    600 daily (we know life happens)
    2M GP (give or take, affected by tb teams and arena rank)
    cls unlocked, ability to complete Rolo mission, troopers team or working on it
    participation in tb/tw
    discord installed (need to check instructions channel)
    having swgoh.gg profile

if interested pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    HD Wolfpack is recruiting as we push over 160 million GP!!! Move before the next TB!! We are a top 20 guild looking to grow with teamwork. We were one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 20 ranked guild by GP, CS and PVP!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/

We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!

http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/

Must be ranked 1-20 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters consisting of 45+ g11+ toons. You will need 2.9 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Contact directly by discord please.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive)
    SyracuseJedis#2581 (Cap SJ)
  • ladro9hands
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    3DLZDbg.jpg?2

Siths and Muggles United is a group of friendly and dedicated players that take our gaming seriously. We are Free-2-Play friendly but we expect members to be enthusiastic and reliable contributors to guild tickets and guild events. We love to help so if you need suggestions on your teams/farming whatever just ask!
    We use Kik and our website for communication. (www.sithsandmugglesunited.com)
    If you would like to join us, follow the link to the recruitment page and fill out the short application. We will respond in a timely manner.

Guild Policies:
    - Activity Reset time: 9:30pm EST (1:30am GMT)
    - Minimum daily ticket contribution: 500 (600 preferred)
    - Heroic Rancor Raid: 24 hour tagging period (zero damage)
    -HAAT Raid: 2 Phases per day split (phase 3&4 off limits <24 hours)
    - Raid start times are 9:00pm EST (6pm PST)
    - Expected participation in daily activities, Territory Battles, and Territory Wars

Post edited by ladro9hands on
  • Options
    Tl:dr

Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!
    114m GP - Independent - 2yrs+
    30,000 Tickets - 41*/40*
    GMT/UTC

Funny Guild Chat.
    Active, helpful, friendly leadership.
    Full of swgoh addicts.

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

To apply:-
    Line - 'Sithmypants'
    Discord - 'Sithmypants#1076'

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi?

Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 active and addicted player. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild offering up an open spot for anyone wanting to farm HAAT, HRancor and TB while advising and having a laugh in the Line chat rooms we run.
    Social

If you love the game, there's no better place to be. Grow your collection at maximum efficiency all the while taking advantage of our (frankly ancient) pool of experienced, longtime players. Player turnover is very low as this is a place people don't want to leave. There are many still, including myself, from the first few months of SWGOH. We do however have rules that need to be abided by to keep things running as slick as possible, all for the betterment of your roster!

The leadership try and keep everything as simple as possible for everyone really...

Raids

Rancor - 7:00pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 10mins.
    Solo's accepted, but can only post solo dmg 30mins after go-time or when Rancor announced dead in gamechat.

HAAT - 7:30pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 1hr.
    No other rules. Have at it.

(Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)
    Territory Battles and War

All CM's are expected to be completed as soon as possible. We require full guild participation.

TW - Non signup is fine. But if you do sign up, you are expected to give 100% Its all or nothing. No leeching!

Rules and Key Info

-Guild Reset - 18:30 GMT

-600/600 required everyday. We hit 30k most days but understand RL too.

-Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 100 with Gear 13 and your JTR is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we achieve. And we need you on there with the crew.

-New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally.

-We are predominantly English speaking, and although we accept any international players meeting requirements, being GMT -/+ 3 would be an advantage.

-Must have a sense of humour.

-Line chat is 18+

-Be generous!

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.
  • Options
    The Pirate Alliance is Recruiting!
    Alliance_Poster.jpg

The Dagobah Pirates demand ask that you:
    • Use Discord (very important for our TB counter).
    • Are getting your 600 a day.
    • Have at least 5* Starck and other TB required toons.

The Dagobah Pirates are a Top 200 GP guild we hit 41* on TB but will have the GP for 42/43* when we are at 50 players. For that we are looking for players of 2.5m GP and above with strong TB squads. We always play to win in TW in the highest bracket we can reach with our GP at that time and will now be in the 120m+ bracket giving us more zetas (win or lose).

The Bespin Pirates are our sub guild that recently formed, they are at 70m GP. They are a Heroic raid guild that will be working towards our TB strategy to improve their TB star count. Great guild to join in order to improve GP and progress into being a Dagobah Pirate!
    If you are interested in joining you can comment below, PM me or for a quicker response join straight into our discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • Options
    Corellian Smugglers are recruiting. We are a top 200 guild with a family friendly discord chat. We play TW to win and are currently ranked 72 with 10 wins.

130M GP
    LSTB 41-42 star️
    DSTB 41-43 star️
    TW record 10-4
    HAAT, HPIT, and level 6 Sith raid

If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a smuggler, PM me. Only 1 spot open as of right now. We are looking for around 2.5 million gp.

https://swgoh.gg/g/495/corellian-smugglers/
  • Options
    39⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 105M)

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    24 hour zero damage rule for raids.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* JTR and CLS unlocked, 5⭐️+ Hoth Rebel brothers, ROLO, CHOLO, Gen V and Col Starck preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Options
    Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet, our guild is looking for some quality dedicated players, we are a US abased guild with players in all time zones, our refresh is at 6:30pm and our raids launch at 9pm est.

Our Stats
    Current GP - 120m
    LSTB - 41 stars
    DSTB - 40 stars
    TW - yes lol
    HPit and HAAT are on farm
    Sith raid T5

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

(yes I'm aware our page shows 46 members at 112m, 4 players haven't opened up an acct yet)

Our requirements
    Complete dailys as best u can
    Participate in TW, TB and Sith raid
    Have discord and a swgoh.gg page
    Min GP 2.2m

If your looking for a dedicated guild who is focused on having fun and progressing to higher levels few free to reach out me on discord: rpeach72#5107

Thanks for stopping by!
  • SirWescot420
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Post edited by SirWescot420 on
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 35 peeps with a GP of 65mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Post edited by UltimateZeus on
  • Options
    Q65ZxRW.png

Squadron of Rogues looking for new recruits!

First off here are some stats:

Currently 36 members

Average GP of member: ~2.1M

Galactic Power: 75M Current, Peaked around 90M

Raids:

HAAT- 24hr zero rule, finished within a few hours

HPit- 24hr zero rule, finished within 10 minutes

TB: Peaked at 30+ stars,

TW: Only lost 3, currently 5 winning streak

Requirements:

Minimum 1.5M GP
    600 daily
    Posting Zeros
    TW/TB Participation

Details:

We have been around since day one of the introduction of guilds! Unfortunately, we recently lost a good chunk of players that were together as a group, hence our GP dropped by more than 10M overnight. We are looking to recruit more players to get back to being full! Because of losing the previous group of about 8 players, our stats recently have not been up to par for TB. We still are able to farm both HPit and HAAT with our current member count.

We are the sister guild of 501st Old Division. We had a mini-merger a while back and have a strong relationship with the 501st members.

Our guild leadership all are on the same arena shard and frequent top 5. Lots of game knowledge for anyone that may need advice or help theory crafting teams.

We are an extremely easy going guild, but we do expect members to fulfill their requirements. We also understand life comes before gaming. A quick message to an officer if you know you may be out for an extended amount of time is all that is needed.

Discord:

People to contact:

@Pugsley22#2465
    @Vertigo#3477

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Q65ZxRW.png
    Squadron of Rogues looking for new recruits!
    First off here are some stats:
    Currently 36 members
    Average GP of member: ~2.1M
    Galactic Power: 75M Current, Peaked around 90M
    Raids:
    HAAT- 24hr zero rule, finished within a few hours
    HPit- 24hr zero rule, finished within 10 minutes
    TB: Peaked at 30+ stars,
    TW: Only lost 3, currently 5 winning streak
    Requirements:
    Minimum 1.5M GP
    600 daily
    Posting Zeros
    TW/TB Participation
    Discord
    Details: We have been around since day one of the introduction of guilds! Unfortunately, we recently lost a good chunk of players that were together as a group, hence our GP dropped by more than 10M overnight. We are looking to recruit more players to get back to being full! Because of losing the previous group of about 8 players, our stats recently have not been up to par for TB. We still are able to farm both HPit and HAAT with our current member count.
    We are the sister guild of 501st Old Division. We had a mini-merger a while back and have a strong relationship with the 501st members.
    Our guild leadership all are on the same arena shard and frequent top 5. Lots of game knowledge for anyone that may need advice or help theory crafting teams.
    We are an extremely easy going guild, but we do expect members to fulfill their requirements. We also understand life comes before gaming. A quick message to an officer if you know you may be out for an extended amount of time is all that is needed.
    Discord:
    People to contact:
    @Pugsley22#2465
    @Vertigo#3477
  • koahou
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Carbanti Cartel, home of heroic raiders and efficient communication. 107m GP 48/50 guild that is looking for YOU!! Ya, you... If you have these requirements(or close to)
    -Mandatory 600 tickets daily
    -Full participation in all guild events
    Here are the recruitment requirements:
    -2.2m+ GP
    -Ability to do the ROLO mission in ls tb.
    -Ability to do IPD mission in ds tb (or actively working towards this squad)
    please pm me with any questions or interests.
    I look forward to hearing from you all.
    Here is the guild discord pop in an say hi!
    https://discord.gg/GNZ5tN9
    That's all fine and dandy but the question on your mind might be "well what can the guild do for me?"
    -86 Rolo shards AND INCREASING!
    -around 30 IPD shards
    -Friendly banter and helpful guild members in terms of game knowledge.
    -Organized TB for maximum effieciency
    -Monthly "bonus" reward
    PM me or an officer!
    Kalaiath#2623
    Markb3#5168
    https://swgoh.gg/g/36108/carbanti-cartel/
  • Options
    Aluminum Falcon is recruiting!!
    We are a US Central TB/HAAT/HPit guild that is a part of the Malevolent Marauders Alliance. We are a pretty laid back group of adults located in the US, Canada and the UK. We are actively recruiting players who are equipped and prepared for progressing through Territory Battles.
    Guild Info:
    • Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/18878/aluminum-falcon/
    • Guild GP of 103 Million
    • 37* in the last Light Side TB (35* DS)
    • Farming HAAT and HPit on a regular basis
    • Running T4/T5 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid depending on raid tickets available
    • Raid Rules: 12 Hour 0 damage tag period on all Heroic Raids.
    • Raid Times: FFA alternates between 8pm CT and 1pm CT (7pm BST)
    • We hold fun little competitions on HPit to make the raid more exciting.
      • The rules change every week (i.e. Sith Only, Clone Wars Era, Battle of Hoth Rebels, ect.)
    • 600 tickets/day is strongly encouraged
    Player requirements:
    • GP > 1.4 Million
    • At least 5* Captain Han Solo
    • Working towards a 7* Phoenix Team and 7* Rogue One Team
    • Working towards a 7* Bounty Hunter Team and 7* Imperial Trooper Team
    • Working Towards 7* HRScout/HRSoldier
    • Working towards 5* Colonel Starck and 7* General Veers
    • Participation in TBs is required.
    • Discord and swgoh.gg is required.
    If interested, please send me a message on Discord: Padawin#3578
This discussion has been closed.