Guilds Looking For Mergers - March 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Nevermore83
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    A Guild Has No Nam3 46/50 95 million GP

We will also offer officer positions for leadership from guild coming over

All heroic, (besides sith raid lol) and organized guild. We've got a 7 or 8 win tw streak, and are bringing in TB toon shards.

We are currently debating a small merge (no we are not open to moving, only pulling members in)

We are an original, day 1 guild with a strong core group of players. 8 members that are real life friends started the guild. Over the years it has grown to be a great community. It's a fun laid back, adult guild with whales, dolphins, and f2p. We do monthly raffles for Google play and iTunes gift cards(provided by myself and another officer of the guild)
    We have never had an issue with turnover of members. Most everyone there has been for a long time. Average of at least a year.

We have currently had players that are burning out and don't have the same drive they once did. Which is why we left at 45/50 right now.

We are not only limited to bringing in 5. But definitely have room for 5 if a group of players feel like they're in a guild not progressing.

If any of this interests you, or if you have anymore questions contact one of us through here or in the line app.

Line ID's

doctahjones
    Purfektshun
    nevermore_83
    Post edited by Nevermore83 on
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • PORG LIVES MATTER LOOKING FOR MERGER

ACTIVE PLAYERS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER GUILD TO MERGE WITH US. We are currently at 4.5m GP but we have 13 slots available.
    Looking for lvl 65 and above to help with raid and tb.
    We aren't flashy, we play for fun and help one another w info and exchanges. Currently we have 9 lvl 70+, 12. Lvl 60+, 7 lvl 50+. Merge with us and save the Galaxy.
    Contact 694-736-958 Starcaller Kaara or
    715-498-113 DeadpoolMay12th or
    just go to PORG LIVES MATTER. All lives matter, especially the plucky Porgs. We accept single players too.
  • Guild of 40 looking to Merge with another guild or alliance.

We arent interested in moving to a whole new guild. We currently farm Heroic Pitt 2-3 times per week. A handful of us is ready for HAAT however lower half of guild is holding us back.

We probably have a core group of 20 people that want to stay together. Looking at moving lower half of guild to another and bringing on similar people ready for HAAT.

PM me on here. We dont do discord
  • Hey!

The four guilds in Zylos Vendetta are currently looking for up to 25 members to join our newest guild
    Zylos Vendetta 4.

We also have a limited amount of vacant seats in our three main guilds.

Contact me for further info.

Falen Lacer, 885-328-198
    Discord: Falen Lacer#6955
    Mail: zylos.vendetta@gmail.com

Or PM here!
  • Brawla
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ***Found new home - thanks for all of the offers*** - Please Remove
    Post edited by Brawla on
  • Captain_Strongo
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi all. I am the leader of a very small guild, the Cougar Tide (about 6 million GP) that is looking to merge with another, similarly situated guild. We have 9 active members, so are very limited in what we can accomplish. We do HPit whenever we have the tickets, which is obviously not often. We're pretty much limited to 8 stars in TB, and have never been able to start a TW. We've realized that we're missing out on a lot of rewards by our small membership, and would like to fix that.
  • Kekoa
    11 posts Member
    Ironswords are looking for a guild to merge with us. We have been here since the beginning of guilds, a great group of people, laid back but active daily. We want to start farming HAAT, so come join us and we will all become more powerful! Here is some info about our guild:
    25/50 members
    32 million GP
    23 level 85 members
    HPIT - 24hour 0 hit rule, 3 a week
    AAT- 24hour rule 1 a week, sometimes 2
    CST time zone
    I am Kekoa, an officer in the ironswords, the only rules we have are that you follow the Raid rules and be active. We also realize that life comes first. Really cool group. We have a discord but its not mandatory right now, only a hand full of us have it. After the merger we can discuss raid times that suit the Guild. So lets do this! We are also open to merging into another guild if the fit is right.
    Message me back or on discord
    Thanks
    Kekoa#1359
  • OrderOfNihilus is looking for a group of roughly 20 strong daily active players to join our ranks. We are currently sitting at 34 members and 40 mil GP and looking to get back over the 55mil mark if not higher. We farm HPIT 2-3 times per week and AAT 2 times. We recently lost our ability to complete HAAT but we are regathering our strength and are hoping to begin farming GK again soon. Line is preferred but not required for members but any officers to come from this merge must have Line. Please feel free to message me here or on line, my i.d. is sov_fail
    Thank you
    SOVER3IGN
  • Architects of ruin is a an active guild looking for about 20 new membera. We are a friendly bunch always trying to help each other.

We currently have 20 active players and are looking for more to advance into territory wars! We are recruiting members of all levels and alternating between high end and low level raids to assist lower level players to build up.

We usually earn 12 stars in both light and dark side territory battles and have a galactic power of 10.5 million. Typically run 2 low level rancor per week and add in occasional heroics for shards. Run normal tank multiple times/week and are working on sith raid as well.

Message me on discord (gnomenite#7168) or join the guild to talk.
  • Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Deutsche Gilde "Wächter der Alten Lehren" sucht Spieler jeder Stufe mit Aufstiegschancen

Liebe SWGOH-Gemeinde,

bei der Suche nach einer passenden Gilde für einige 2. Accounts sind wir nur auf "tote" Gilden gestoßen!

Daher der Aufruf für Spieler jeden Levels: Schließt euch uns an!
    Wir haben Neulinge und sehr erfahrene Spieler, die sie beraten, aber in anderen Gilden sind (so wie meinen Main).
    Es geht nur um Spaß am Spiel!
    Keine Pflicht von WhatsApp, Line oder Discord!
    Discord Server ist nur zur Hilfe und Beratung!
    Keine Mindestanzahl von Tickets!
    Wir hängen jetzt an einer großen Gilde mit über 100 Mio GM dran und fungieren als Aufbaugilde!

Gerne nehmen wir auch größere Gruppen auf und könnten auch gerne aus mehreren kleinen Gilden einen Mini Aufbauverbund ins Leben rufen!

Bündniscodes: 964-698-137

Kontakt per PN an mich bzw. über mein Discord: Karvenh#7206 bzw. line: Karvenh

swgoh.gg Profil der Gilde:

https://swgoh.gg/g/28970/wachter-der-alten-lehren/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/z89uUpe

Beste Grüße

Karvenh
    Post edited by Karvenh on
  • Skykler
    130 posts Member
    Death Star Row is looking for a group of 20 players willing to merge with one of our guilds!
    With an average GP of 2m, we are looking for friendly players that are looking for a semi-casual yet competitive environment.
    We have HRancor and HAAT on farm, looking to take down the Sith Raid asap.
    The guild would benefit from the expertise of our alliance, with our top guild at 140m GP, home of SirGeorgeous and Adastra, the first two players to clear HAAT with a single squad!

Requirements are 450 tickets daily and mandatory TB/TW participation. Rancor starts at 9pm EST, HAAT at 9:30pm EST, with a 24h 0 damage period.

DM me on discord if you are interested, we want to make it happen before DSTB!

Skykler#0188
  • The Fallen looking to fill the last few slots. As we have progressed we had to restructure and become more focused on daily activity and guild participation.
    27m gp and rising quickly.
    11-14*s in tb
    only one loss in tw to date
    Drama free and very helpful, heavy on donations.
    T4 and T7 pit on rotation
    Tank twice a week and whatever sith raid we are feeling froggy enough to tackle.
    We are looking for daily players who will participate in events and grow together as we are nearing the brink of HAAT.
    9 slots open so if your small guild is missing out on rewards feel free to come one and all and be ready to up your game.
    https://discord.gg/vuGgTeH or send an ally request to
    FallenJedi 786-719-418 or message me!
  • Darksaber Legacy is an Aussie guild that is looking for another guild to start an alliance with. Preferably a lower guild with freedom to move between the 2. A little bit about us:
    Close knit family with most being together for over a year
    Friendly experienced and active players with many over 2mil gp - we have a 1.2 mil minimum but will make exceptions to 1 mil for active players with depth in their roster
    Almost 80 mil GP hitting regular Hpit, haat and t4 sith raid
    30+* in both TB battles and 9 tw wins
    We hold a 24 Hour zero damage period on raids, Hpit over in 10 mins, haat in 3 hours.
    Discord is our main line of communication

If you are interested in joining up with us and starting an alliance hmu in pm or contact on discord. KingGilga#3367
  • SITHOCCHIO
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Revenants Empire

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithocchio/

Our guild is now at 34members at 44GP. East Coast USA time

We partner with Jice(103GP) which powers our HAAT raids. 24 hour zero damage rules apply.

Seeking: to have another guild merge into ours.

If interested message me.
    Post edited by SITHOCCHIO on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/8446/deathmurderers/

15 spaces are available for a, currently, 75m GP Guild. We achieved 34* in the previous LSTB and both raids are on farm.
    1m GP minimum ideal. Happy to consider small groups to merge with us or disgruntled group of people who are not getting on in their current group to come on over ( you know it makes sense)

(GO)Lazarus#8792
    (GO)Vastos#9615
    (GO)Vitalsparks#5209
    (GO)Ryanited#9443
    We also have a cool discord channel, so don’t be afraid to message if you want to find out more. You so know you want to (we have a cool name so no excuses)
  • Greetings B)
    Due to the guild restructure, we would need a group 20 members to join us with more & less 40M GP
    Guild nama Ewokin On Sunshine, 79 GP
    Guild reset time 18.30 EST
    Raid schedule 09.00 AM EST & 17.00 EST
    600 coins daily
    Heroic Rancor, HAAT & T6 in Sith Raid
    Pls contact my Line chat ID = sun2704 or discord Red Mamba#2175 for more info
    Good luck & have fun, guys
  • Facilis
    121 posts Member
    Hello, we are Ragnaröck!

We are a recently re-formed UK guild, GMT based Looking for a group of up to 20 players to re-fill our ranks.

We are looking to find friendly, chatty and active players, like ourselves, to build a fun guild where we all feel valued for what we bring.

We are active in game chat and Discord (being on Discord is a requirement). Our chat is generally great for offering advice, goals, strategies and for having a bit of a laugh.

Our guild rules:
    400-600 tickets daily
    Participate in events
    Follow or raid rule - 24hr 0 damage
    Join our discord (talking is not a requirement!)

We are fully understanding with people not being able to take part in absolutely everything! All we ask is that you make it known so we can plan accordingly.

We usually raid at 9pm GMT so that both our UK and US members can take part and are currently running HC rancor at least once weekly.
  • Hey!

We are looking for a max. of 10 lvl. 80-85 players to join one of our guilds in the Zylos Vendetta community.
    Currently we have 4 guilds.

Falen Lacer, 885-328-198

Or PM here!
  • Chiggy83
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    We are looking for a group of 6-8 players to join our guild. We are currently at 45 million gp and run both hpit and haat as often as possible normally 3 and 2 times a week. We get 20+ stars in both tb’s and are competitive in tw (won both the ones this month). We do have discord but it’s not a join requirement. Just want players that are active and chat in game.

Guild name is Rise of the demans

Send me a pm if you’re interested cheers

Chiggy
  • Check this out if anyone is looking to take their team and guild to next level.

http://swgohempirealliance.com
  • Come Join Disaster Time.
    30-35m GP
    Active, Committed, Understanding.
    Guild resets @:
    8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST
    1:30am GMT(UTC)
    HPit: 2-3x per week, Reg 0 24hr. hold.
    NAAT: 2-3x per week FFA.
    HAAT: Planned for this month, just would like a few more veteran players.
    Support needed in phases 2&4 currently.
    SITH: Having fun with that. Tier 5.
    DSTB: 18-20 stars. Need more players with Veers/Trooper and BHs.
    LSTB: 15-17 stars. Need more players with Cpt. Solo squads.
    TW: Only lost 3. We've won zetas. Easy strategy to follow.
    LINE APP outside game chat
    -Direct contact with leadership
    -Details on TW/TB Commands, Raid Info.
    -Academy available to help with focus and strategy to complete in-game goals and achievements(Stay on Target!).

Requirements:
    - Have fun! This is game first and foremost!!
    - Level 85, 750k GP, with certain exceptions (83-85, toon specific)
    - LINE APP and swgoh.gg account
    - Minimum participation in TW; Set best toons on defense. TB: Mass deploy in focus areas set by leadership.
    - Must register 0 on heroic raids, no early shots to ensure rewards are dispersed accordingly.
    - Communication is key. Real life happens, just keep in touch.
    - Progression is key. We advise to try and make sure you are always working towards something, but not dictators of your accounts!
    - We would love for you to hit 600 txt per day, a lot do here; But we understand when you dont.

Disaster Time is a stress free guild with a bunch of cool star wars fans, just like yourself. We enjoy the game, and like to help others to achieve more and enjoy their gaming experience as well.
    We welcome you to contact us with any questions on LINE(its not a zero):
    StamaO3263827
    Or feel free to message me here.
    We sure hope to hear from you soon, Disaster Time needs you !!!!!
    May the Force be With You!
  • 16 members needed in "Chilled in Carbonite" avg. GP 1.5M-3M per player

HI everyone

We are the “Frozen in Carbonite” Family of Guilds (FiC)

We are currently recruiting for our newest guild “Chilled in Carbonite” its a start up with 34 members Currently ranging from 1.8M GP-3M GP avg per player in this guild.

Guilds looking to merge also welcome!!!

Guild is T7 Rancor and HAAT raid capable,,Raid times are 8pm EST Rancor and 9pm EST HAAT guild currency permitting.

We are in need of 16 more members to finish this guild hopefully by tomorrows start of DS TB. so if your looking for a great Community to game in with a CHANCE at moving into our higher powered guild as spots become available . Earn’s 41*'s in LS TB's 100 Rolo shards (50x2),,40*’s in DS TB 26ish IPD shards.
    we are casual in "Chilled in Carbonite" we ask you “try” to earn 600 daily and participate in TB and TW and new Sith raid and be able to follow simple Instructions!!!

Guilds looking to merge also welcome!!!

MUST have Discord!!!!!

We are the FiC family of guilds and we are looking for you!!!!!!!!!

Our Family is recruiting if your interested in info get back to me on Discord, Line or on here.

Discord is Fornstar#8830
    “Line” is fornstar

Chilled in Carbonite is currently open to join
  • Looking to fill anywhere between 10-20 spots depending on your power. We're currently 80million gp with a 20% empty guild. Willing to discuss merging with a group who is at least 1.5 million per member.
    -9pm Eastern Raid times
    -Discord mandatory
    -600 energy daily required
    -building teams for Heroic sith
    -message me if interested
  • Hey!

We are looking for 8-10 lvl. 80-85 players to join one of our guilds in the Zylos Vendetta community.
    Currently we have 4 guilds.

Falen Lacer, 885-328-198

Or PM here!
  • Shadow_Syndicate.jpg

Shadow Collective Syndicate DeathWatch is Currently Recruiting, we have 8-10 spots open presently and a merge from another guild would be great :-

Level 80+ preferable but we are a little flexible

Communication: We are on Discord and would strongly encourage this as it helps with strategy and info.

Time: Raids operate on an EST timeframe (we have a mix of players from all over the globe)

We are active in both TW & TB and promote participation in these.

There is the possibility to advance to our other guild Black Sun providing :- you meet the requirements, there is an opening and you have both Discord and SWGOH.gg accounts.

Contact: message me here if you have questions or my discord tag is DeathJezta#3514

Discord Recruitment Channel : https://discord.gg/YUQGtvu

• MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey all! We recently formed an alliance with another guild and we're looking for a solid group of 20 people (with around 20 million gp) to fill us up. We have a lower guild with 40 million GP and 15 open spots, and a higher guild with 85 million GP and 5 open spots. We're going to send a couple of guys to the lower guild to help them finish HAAT, so both guilds will be farming HPIT and HAAT soon.

The lower guild runs on EST and the higher guild runs on Mountain Time. We have similar rules for the guilds: try to get 600/day and participate in all events (although we know life sometimes makes this impossible- We're very understanding of that). The lower guild is still working out raid times, the higher guild has 24 h/0 damage for HPIT and HAAT and run raids in the evenings.

We're a friendly group that loves to chat and share memes- so Discord is required for all members so we can all stay in touch. We also require players to sync their accounts with SWGOH.GG so we can easily check player stats and give advice on squads, etc.

Let me know if you guys are interested!

-Mol Boda
  • Independent 127M guild seeks 15 to help beat sith heroic.

EST based, day 1 guild with very low turnover.

Currently beating T6; need 15 with Jedi Rey/Trooper teams to beat heroic. Would consider either straight acquisition of 15 or contributing our 15 to allow for a very solid B guild (which would then work together on recruiting/sharing info/eventually having players move around to help both guilds beat heroic).

Please private message me, and I will provide my discord ID to allow us to chat further.
  • SHATTERPOINT (Guild 5) is currently seeking new recruits to fill the roster.

The guild is currently sitting at 40/50 with a guild GP of 76m.

Looking for players within the range of 1.4m gp and higher.

Will be completing both Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT.

Sith Raid will be competed at T5 or T6 depending on players joining.

We do use Line for communication outside of the game and it is a requirement for all that join.

SHATTERPOINT houses 5 guilds totaling around 250 players, ranging from 1m to 3.9m gp. By joining you are not only becoming a part of 1 guild but many. All kinds of knowledge (best teams, help with raids, who to farm, etc.) is passed around freely to all members, you just have to ask and someone will help you anyway they can.

https://swgoh.gg/g/38908/shatterpoint/

If any group (1-10 members) is looking for new home please PM me here, Line (id yankurph) or Discord EbonHawk#4578
  • Come join our guild and play where your hard work and dedication will be rewarded. Accepting low to mid level players also new to the game players. Daily participation required. Lets work as a team to crush the game. We use line app for communication. Hope to hear from you soon.

Line id - jesp777

Line id - dg134
  • I dont see many really low level guilds on here. Our highest level player is 72. Our guild qould love to bring in anpther low level active guild to grow with. PM me if interested.
    Themostactiveguild
    My game name is jesp7
This discussion has been closed.