Call me old fashioned but....

gpeeee
126 posts Member
Am I the only one not that excited about the KOTOR characters being WAY OP? Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the new raid but just not really into getting Traya. I'm a little worried about another completely one sided meta again as well. Arena has just started becoming more like chess and strategic depending on the teams that you go up against, since there FINALLY is a wider variety. I was really hoping that the added players would add to the variety and not all out create a whole new meta. Anyways, I know I'm old fashioned but I'm more looking forward to what will come to the game from Canon material, such as Grievous, Jango Fett, Hux, etc. Didn't mean to sound negative, still love this game, just seeing if any others felt the same way.

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    I too am excited for other canon material. Grievous improvement, bounty hunter changes especially, like that.

Traya does seem crazy OP, but we will see. I wonder if she will encourage anti synergy teams?

• SeanutB wrote: »
    I too am excited for other canon material. Grievous improvement, bounty hunter changes especially, like that.

Traya does seem crazy OP, but we will see. I wonder if she will encourage anti synergy teams?

Except anti synergy won't be able to beat her
  • Ok
    You're old fashioned.
  • Well. It’s gonna be quite some time, several months even, before someone actually unlocks her (if we assume the shard reward is similar to previous raids)

Who knows what new chars, reworks etc are in the game by then.

For now I’m not worried.
  • There’s a new character coming out with the raid which is a direct counter for the sith.

I’m not worried either.
  • I completely agree that the new characters are really OP I do not see how they could not break the Meta completely with the EP and Vader reworks many of the older lineups where struggling against the EP Vader GK DN and Thrawn teams even on offense and these new characters will only exacerbate the problem to the nth degree. I am very disappointed with how OP these new toons are and I hope we get some new Jedi Characters like Metra, Maybe both Satele and Bastila Shan as well as Jedi Reven. So I agree entirely and hope we get some characters to balance out these crazy OP sith.
  • I completely agree that the new characters are really OP I do not see how they could not break the Meta completely with the EP and Vader reworks many of the older lineups where struggling against the EP Vader GK DN and Thrawn teams even on offense and these new characters will only exacerbate the problem to the nth degree. I am very disappointed with how OP these new toons are and I hope we get some new Jedi Characters like Metra, Maybe both Satele and Bastila Shan as well as Jedi Reven. So I agree entirely and hope we get some characters to balance out these crazy OP sith.

The power creep grows out of control
  • is this a forum for people who built light side and benched the dark?
  • ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    is this a forum for people who built light side and benched the dark?

Uhh, this ain't a light vs dark debate. Most people loved the nightsisters who are dark side also if you ask most of us we want a separatist rework more than anything.

We all like the dark side but these characters are insanely overpowered
  • Arcmay
    17 posts Member
    Young han will be the counter to the new sith, leader ability is All hans shoot first, the 5 han meta is coming
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    is this a forum for people who built light side and benched the dark?

No, I currently run sith and only run dark side l, Empire, first order or sith. Just like canon more and like better balance.
  • I find traya's leader OP, and I'm DS heavy...mainly geared empire/FO/droids/BH. Only LS I geared is Zfinn team, so imo this isn't hate on DS, it's desire for balance in the force