Of all the characters you pick Stormtrooper Han? Y tho?

I mean I'm sure a tiny percentage of people who started the game 2 months ago will appreciate this, but in all honesty this is such a greedy move. I mean come on ST Han? Everyone who's played the game for longer than 3-4 months already has him, where is the "loyalty reward"? Most of us have him, you could have done Sith trooper, Deathtrooper, Krennic, whatever. Why are you guys so cheap with this? What is it, 15-20 shards? If you think about it for 99% of the players this is nothing but spare shards that's gonna buy us at most 10 salvages at the shard shop, I thought daily log in character was supposed to be about something meaningful and relevant to the state if the game, ST han is a joke...

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    March = troll month
  • Well they can do whatever they want. We had boba Fett as a log in toon. Everyone should of had him 7 started by now. It happens deal with what you get.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    March = troll month

Lol, it seems so! They should have done clone wars Chewbacca then, I still don't have him at 7 stars
  • Well they can do whatever they want. We had boba Fett as a log in toon. Everyone should of had him 7 started by now. It happens deal with what you get.

Boba was like a year ago dude and there is no way the same amount of people had Boba as they do with Han, maybe the fact that he is requird for CLS has everyone prioritizing him from day 1, that has something to do with it, just saying
  • Ah...I needed sthan for cls.

For those without cls, this month might be a godsend.
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    Ah...I needed sthan for cls.

Well CLS isn't coming for another couple months so why not do it then, this month should be about dark side, probably sith trooper would be the best choice
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    March = troll month

Lol, it seems so! They should have done clone wars Chewbacca then, I still don't have him at 7 stars

Yea yea i agree.. mine almost *7 without farm him intentionally. After sthan, then we got young han due to movie release.. 2018 is a lame year after failed "sith month" zzzzZZZzz :sleeping:
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    snarzenal wrote: »
    Ah...I needed sthan for cls.

Well CLS isn't coming for another couple months so why not do it then, this month should be about dark side, probably sith trooper would be the best choice

Ahhh. That way, they can be accused of encouraging panic farm situations.

Sthan can be farmed in the arena? With Leia (both are needed for cls)?

Hmm. Seems to me they want to present people with ample opportunity to get cls, the toon with the biggest impact on the PvE game. I’m not complaining.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    March = troll month

Yea yea i agree.. mine almost *7 without farm him intentionally. After sthan, then we got young han due to movie release.. 2018 is a lame year after failed "sith month" zzzzZZZzz :sleeping:

Is young Han gonna look like Harrison Ford or the other guy? Btw, that's gonna complete the 5 man Solo line-up!
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Well they can do whatever they want. We had boba Fett as a log in toon. Everyone should of had him 7 started by now. It happens deal with what you get.

I can stop paying or playing. Tbh, I have become a FTP for quite a while.
  • That was an amazing, well thought out argument. Take solace in at least 4 mods read it, before it was moved to feedback graveyard.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    March = troll month

Is young Han gonna look like Harrison Ford or the other guy? Btw, that's gonna complete the 5 man Solo line-up!

Defenitely like the other guy. Yea.. yea.. future meta 5 hans that will beat bunch of siths :lol:
  • TugBoat
    24 posts Member
    Hey guys calm down haven't you heard we're getting a sith raid and Darth Sion and Maras varas in march.
  • I think we're getting those in February lol.
  • I fully agree! ST Han is so basic they sell him in the $10 light side starter pack. Why not actually do someone cool in the new meta like Old Daka or Baze or even a potentially useful niche character that is under-used like HK-47, ID-88, or even an ewok like Teebo or Paploo.
  • Archknight wrote: »
    I fully agree! ST Han is so basic they sell him in the $10 light side starter pack. Why not actually do someone cool in the new meta like Old Daka or Baze or even a potentially useful niche character that is under-used like HK-47, ID-88, or even an ewok like Teebo or Paploo.

A reasonable person finally
  • Interesting. So maybe the way to beat the new raid is to solo it. Heh