How I can farm Obi-Wan?

Samurai316
30 posts Member
edited December 2015
I know you can get him in the Chronium packs, but the rate is very low. Any other ways to get him?

Replies

• Sorry, no other way..
  • ilyanor wrote: »
    Sorry, no other way..
    Okay, thank you :)
  • Obi-Wan was designed for people with big pockets, nothing more. It's too bad you're stuck with him. Maybe in 6 months something will change and he'll become more available but will we all be here at that point or will we have moved on???
  • Obi-Wan was designed for people with big pockets, nothing more. It's too bad you're stuck with him. Maybe in 6 months something will change and he'll become more available but will we all be here at that point or will we have moved on???
    True, and good question btw. This game has lot of potential, And I think good things are coming.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Samurai316 wrote: »
    Obi-Wan was designed for people with big pockets, nothing more. It's too bad you're stuck with him. Maybe in 6 months something will change and he'll become more available but will we all be here at that point or will we have moved on???
    True, and good question btw. This game has lot of potential, And I think good things are coming.

Just think of Obi wan as motivation to bring admiral ackbar, lobot or even the Ewok elder to your team.... Yeah all three debuff all of his debuffs
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »
    Obi-Wan was designed for people with big pockets, nothing more. It's too bad you're stuck with him. Maybe in 6 months something will change and he'll become more available but will we all be here at that point or will we have moved on???

Just think of Obi wan as motivation to bring admiral ackbar, lobot or even the Ewok elder to your team.... Yeah all three debuff all of his debuffs
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to look after those three, I just have like 2 weeks playing the game.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    There are 8 zones we still don't get access at 60, so maybe once they release he will be farmable.
  • Hmm... ewok elder seems to have a lot of utility
  • Also datcha has a similar skill and can be grinded
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    dajabec wrote: »
    Hmm... ewok elder seems to have a lot of utility

There are a lot of characters with interesting abilities people don't post about, they're too focused on Barriss or Dooku to notice things like Luke's damage output or even the biggest threat on the board Lando!

However the downside to the ewok elder is he doesn't have that much health... so you kinda need a taunter to keep him alive
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »
    dajabec wrote: »
    Hmm... ewok elder seems to have a lot of utility

There are a lot of characters with interesting abilities people don't post about, they're too focused on Barriss or Dooku to notice things like Luke's damage output or even the biggest threat on the board Lando!

However the downside to the ewok elder is he doesn't have that much health... so you kinda need a taunter to keep him alive

Yeah you're right there's a lot of interesting characters and that's why this game is fun.. You can try interesting strategies.. I was wondering about Obi-Wan Just because Is my fav Character in Star Wars. Luke is awesome I got some shards, I will get him soon.
  • Finally farmed Luke... Starting to build him up a little, but not going to farm more shards until I open up his second zone... The drop rate in 1b is horrendous. I noticed Consular has a greater drop rate in 3a, so I hope Luke's will increase in the harder level as well
  • Samurai316
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Finally farmed Luke... Starting to build him up a little, but not going to farm more shards until I open up his second zone... The drop rate in 1b is horrendous. I noticed Consular has a greater drop rate in 3a, so I hope Luke's will increase in the harder level as well

Good luck with Luke. He looks
    Powerful and with possible nice sinergys with other characters. Btw how much time did you spend to get him ?
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Finally farmed Luke... Starting to build him up a little, but not going to farm more shards until I open up his second zone... The drop rate in 1b is horrendous. I noticed Consular has a greater drop rate in 3a, so I hope Luke's will increase in the harder level as well

Powerful and with possible nice sinergys with other characters. Btw how much time did you spend to get him ?

Luke is super easy to farm, if you really want him just dump all your Cantina Energy on him, with 100 crystals refresh once a day, you can get 15-20 shards daily
  • Destark wrote: »

Luke is super easy to farm, if you really want him just dump all your Cantina Energy on him, with 100 crystals refresh once a day, you can get 15-20 shards daily

some of you guys have amazing drop rates.

• There's always going to be the characters used to extract money from players. Sucks the first one had to be Obi Wan : (

I'm guessing Yoda, Emperor, and RotJ Luke will be the same way
  • SenpaiBishop
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I was pretty lucky with him. 1st 8x Chromium pack

nXffZ0I.jpg
    IztJOAx.jpg

• There's always going to be the characters used to extract money from players. Sucks the first one had to be Obi Wan : (

I'm guessing Yoda, Emperor, and RotJ Luke will be the same way
    That would be sad, but don't worry. The game is new, devs are working in lmprovements and we will get good things in the future. Well I hope so XD

• I was pretty lucky with him. 1st 8x Chromium pack

nXffZ0I.jpg
    IztJOAx.jpg

Wow SenpaiBishop!! So lucky :)) enjoy him, I have read lot of people saying he's a beast. Nice control and large health bar. His damage is okay, but other chars do more damage than him.

• I cant wait to unlock Darth Vader, imagine the team: Sidius, Vader, Old Ben, HK-47, Old Daka.
    It is like 10 debuff=Vader instakill
  • I cant wait to unlock Darth Vader, imagine the team: Sidius, Vader, Old Ben, HK-47, Old Daka.
    that is a nice combo, do you have Vader? I have 55 Vader Shards.

I actually tried this today in GW had a bunch of debuffs on a luminara then she manages to dodge my attack, so much fail lol.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!

I actually tried this today in GW had a bunch of debuffs on a luminara then she manages to dodge my attack, so much fail lol.
    Hahaha what a fail.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The ability to throw a lightsaber is insignificant next to the power of RNG.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.