Exhibition match against allies

A cool feature to consider adding in the future would be the ability to play an exhibition match against anyone in your allies list. I have friends I would love to play against but we don't have that ability. It would make building arena teams a little more enjoyable and would vary up the opponents we face every single day in arena. Just an idea!

Replies

• Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    A separate sparring table would be great that can be populated with guild squads from LS/DS and Cantina?

or

Some sort of guild raid except against each other? You have one day to select a squad in some pre-defined GP threshold (e.g. squads 30K to 40K only) which would be established at launch by the guild officers (Tier I-VII). The next day you can battle up to 5 guild mates one time each. Ranking based on most wins with tie-breakers on amount of GP defeated and then on whoever has the lowest GP entered into the competition.
  • llShad0wll
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I’d prefer something simpler, nothing elaborate as mentioned above, but on point with OP. For guilds just a exhibition or practice mode where you can 1v1 with another member. Would be great for testing arena comps and other stuff outside those game modes. Doesn’t have to be fancy or have rewards, just being able to have that option would be good enough IMO.