Darth Sion
14% 6 votes
Post edited by MakinATrillion on

Replies

• MakinATrillion
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I decided to do a special for Sith Month (February) and with the new characters being added for the Quality of Life update. So here it is, the Sith Triumvirate, who would win of the three?
  • Options
    I'm just guessing because I don't know a ton about them, but I'm voting for Trays. 3 levitating lightsabers beats zero levitating lightsabers. :o
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    I would win. They are fictional characters. Even if they weren't, I am so powerful in the Light Side, I would swat them like flies.
  • Options
    I don't know much about these guys, so I voted based on art quality.

(Also did you goof by making this poll private?)
  • Options
    We can try them out in events now. Exciting.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say the grilled cheese sandwich, but if its prison rule I'd take the taco.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Traya should be missing a hand
  • Options
    Nihilus is a hungry boi... and he needs their life force. Besides, in KOTOR 2, I think nihilus already defeates traya. (Granted it was with sions help)
  • MakinATrillion
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm just guessing because I don't know a ton about them, but I'm voting for Trays. 3 levitating lightsabers beats zero levitating lightsabers. :o

I will start putting a summary for each character whenever I post a "Who Would Win." So that you guys can read and learn about these characters instead of going by the pictures lol.
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Traya should be missing a hand

Yes, but she eventually lost her hand through training, "The Master and student fought, and Traya lost her left hand to Sion's lightsaber." starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Traya
    Post edited by MakinATrillion on
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus cut Traya off from the force fairly easily, and the only thing Sion has is his pseudo revive which wouldn't stop a Nihilus force drain
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus and Sion defeat Traya and outcast her, which starts her journey in search of the Jedi Exile.

Nihilus could use force hunger to rip the force away from Sion and let him die.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    DN is a beast. He's got my vote easily. :sunglasses:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ