Visas Mar Explain Please?

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited March 2018
EDIT: Looks like she is bugged. Have fun with her while you can.

Akbar (L) CLS Leia OB Biggs was my team. Im kinda dim so please explain what I am missing.

Her assist ability says "60% chance once per turn." Not only was she assisting 2x often but seems she would call someone to assist too so there would be 3-4 attacks at once. Even if Leia hits a double tap Mar should still only be able to assist once? Is she somehow triggering Akbars leader? Should not be 4 attacks at once I dont think as I am she would assist twice often on the same attack. I had it at 4x speed, but so maybe I am missing something but seemed kinda OP.

If its WAI, gg Palp leads as he will get instagibbed 100% of the time.
Post edited by VonZant on

Replies

• Crowny
    273 posts Member
    General Kenobi's mass assist attack was causing her to attack 5 times in a row. Look for a patch at some point.
  • It is a known bug, she is only suppose to attack one per turn so only one assist. She also shouldn't be triggering Ackbar lead.
    Although attacking more than once per turn would be cool.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Thanks. Will go ahead and use her for the events to enjoy the fireworks while it lasts. ;)
  • Cryptotic
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Wow, I just thought she was really good, I put her with Pheonix during the event to get her and there was so much counterattacking and assists going on it was insane.
  • Cryptotic wrote: »
    Wow, I just thought she was really good, I put her with Pheonix during the event to get her and there was so much counterattacking and assists going on it was insane.

I did something similar with a CLS lead. She was attacking so often that many times she would take out a character all by herself it seems. xD It was also really funny to see her attack and seem to kill a character before R2 trundles towards them.
  • Crowny wrote: »
    General Kenobi's mass assist attack was causing her to attack 5 times in a row. Look for a patch at some point.

Exactly this. She does the same for Veers’s Ruthless Assault.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Using gar saxon lead with all empire. It's fun.. get hit by aoe, all counter, gar 4x counter, visas assist around 8-9 times. WAI

This is so mess.. if can't get things right at start of something, what can we except? bugs here and there at new chars, bugs in new raid, new meta team with chaotic bugs with tm, mechanic, buff/debuff, etc :frowning:
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Least she would be useful at 3 star with this haha
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Lol I just tried her with Gar Saxon. Hilarious. Would be cool if they just reduced her damage and left her as is. Its pretty awesome looking.
  • I saw no bugs listed above. She preformed as advertised.
  • Thinking it's not a bug since she does so little damage
  • And why are people so adament for her to be nerfed
  • Thinking it's not a bug since she does so little damage

Is a bug as the ability states the assist can occur once per turn
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Thinking it's not a bug since she does so little damage

It's a bug and the devs have announced that they are working on a hottie

Http://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160825/content-update-hf-upcoming#latest
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    oh man, i have to say, this bugged version of VM is just so much fun to use in the practice battles.... why nerf her, her dps sucks, and it's not like all composition from now on will be all sith....
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Using gar saxon lead with all empire. It's fun.. get hit by aoe, all counter, gar 4x counter, visas assist around 8-9 times. WAI

This is so mess.. if can't get things right at start of something, what can we except? bugs here and there at new chars, bugs in new raid, new meta team with chaotic bugs with tm, mechanic, buff/debuff, etc :frowning:

But if they wait to implement after everything is bug-free then people complain that new content is “never released on time”...besides, this way they get free play-testing. ;)

Star Wars Galaxy of Complaints (smh)
  • Who pointed this out? Seriously?

Sometimes unintended "bugs" are a good thing.

This is effective only against sith.
    This was going to be an absolute lifeline when thinking up ways to beat new sith raid. And that's fine, she's meant to be anti sith!

And... It wont work against Traya, its actually suicide against her, so arena sith meta isnt going to be prevented.

I'd be more than mad if I'd spent dollars on her given how her kit was demonstrated to work in the marquee and practice events.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Who pointed this out? Seriously?

Sometimes unintended "bugs" are a good thing.

This is effective only against sith.
    This was going to be an absolute lifeline when thinking up ways to beat new sith raid. And that's fine, she's meant to be anti sith!

And... It wont work against Traya, its actually suicide against her, so arena sith meta isnt going to be prevented.

I'd be more than mad if I'd spent dollars on her given how her kit was demonstrated to work in the marquee and practice events.

This exactly. I hope they give refunds to anyone who spent money on her. If they limit the assist to 3 times per turn, she would be worth it, healing 2 or 3 lowest health allies with each assist would make her worthwhile. Her lack of tags means she's not going to benefit from a lot of leader skills so she needs some help.