Sith heroic raid question?

Roahn
231 posts Member
So I noticed on the heroic tier it shows 5 daily attempts. Is this a miss print or do we only get 5 daily attempts? Which makes 10 attempts for 2 days of the heroic raid. Which looks totally amazing.

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Not really. Your roster never refreshes so it just limits you to 5 teams per day rather than being free to unload all toons straight away.

I doubt most have 10 full teams who can do serious damage to heroic with escaping not possible so it's not really anything to get excited about.
  • I'll get this answered, stay tuned!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Commenting for reply... At this rate, it should be unlimited daily, with refreshes on Heroic lol
  • Commenting for reply... At this rate, it should be unlimited daily, with refreshes on Heroic lol

They did reply, it's in the Upcoming HF update in Game Updates; it's an announcement. They WILL be changing it to unlimited.
  • Thank you DarthNekros.
  • Endir
    26 posts Member
    And did you noticed that it says "Requirement: 7-Star of Higher" ? So what does it mean? We get 8 stars chars?
  • Endir wrote: »
    And did you noticed that it says "Requirement: 7-Star of Higher" ? So what does it mean? We get 8 stars chars?

copy-pasta from the previous stages during development of the raid screen. 8 Stars is not coming any time soon, not even planned.
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    Endir wrote: »

copy-pasta from the previous stages during development of the raid screen. 8 Stars is not coming any time soon, not even planned.

Man, I could go for some copy-pasta right about now ... :smile:
    Go Pens!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    New updated notes: tinfoil hats may be removed now =)
    UPDATED

Sith Triumvirate Raid Heroic Tier Description
    • The Heroic Tier currently indicates that players can make only five daily attempts. Player attempts will be updated to display unlimited daily attempts.
    • The Heroic Tier currently indicates Requirement: 7-Star or Higher. We are clarifying, Requirement: 7-Star.

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • One of my guild members did some serious damage, but his logged score was 0. We are only on phase 1 of tier 6. Not sure if this is a repeat of when haat was released and it’s megadeath hard core, or we just aren’t there yet. He has a screen shot, but I don’t know how to post the pic.
  • Vasudan
    11 posts Member
    One of my guild members did some serious damage, but his logged score was 0. We are only on phase 1 of tier 6. Not sure if this is a repeat of when haat was released and it’s megadeath hard core, or we just aren’t there yet. He has a screen shot, but I don’t know how to post the pic.

If you hit Nihilus with a basic and you are debuffed he recovers protection. If you are debuffed hit him with a special if you have one up, other wise hit a guard and let your debuff go away. My nightsister squad is the only one that can damage him, I don't even try with other squads anymore, they cant get past his protection, just die really fast. Hope this helps, good luck!
  • Logan501
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It's too difficult. I can't put on Nihilus debufs .
    how should i kill him .? When developers will rework this. HP is too much and Boss is too fast! 7 days for 5* reid. . I only once can take 2.7 million damage . In generai I get 700.000 or 1.3kk .
    I calculated that this is 500 million hp ( all 4 phase together) so heroic is
    1.5 billion HP. for 2 days. It's not fair. Reids are similar for guilds with 150 million damage and for guilds with 90 milions damage. ONE QUESTION REWORK it will be or not?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Logan501 wrote: »
    It's too difficult. I can't put on Nihilus debufs .
    how should i kill him .? When developers will rework this. HP is too much and Boss is too fast! 7 days for 5* reid. . I only once can take 2.7 million damage . In generai I get 700.000 or 1.3kk .
    I calculated that this is 500 million hp ( all 4 phase together) so heroic is
    1.5 billion HP. for 2 days. It's not fair. Reids are similar for guilds with 150 million damage and for guilds with 90 milions damage. ONE QUESTION REWORK it will be or not?

Heroic has way lesser hp than lower tiers.