The cost to get Darth Sion to 7 stars

Replies

• Crowny
    273 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • Thanks for sharing... on the fence with him still for that cost ...least i know
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Video so good.
  • Crowny wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Beat me to it!
  • Crowny wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Does that mean CG is the Loch Ness Monster???
  • I don't buy video games.

I may be very removed from the gaming world.

But I'm genuinely mystified to imagine how someone would spend $400...nearly £300 on a character on a mobile phone game.

That's a lot of money. A lot.
  • I don't buy video games.

I may be very removed from the gaming world.

But I'm genuinely mystified to imagine how someone would spend $400...nearly £300 on a character on a mobile phone game.

That's a lot of money. A lot.

I completely agree with you, I understand maybe max $40 for a character (and that's pushing it) but $300 is mind boggling.
  • Is Sion really better than Visas? She seemed to have better chemistry withmy Zaul lead team than Sion did. With Sith I wrecked every tier. Niles was a joke.
  • Eman5983 wrote: »
    I completely agree with you, I understand maybe max $40 for a character (and that's pushing it) but $300 is mind boggling.

400 bucks mate!

I dunno...maybe we're different to lots of other people. I don't have anything like that sort of spare cash kicking about. And if I did? Would I? Not a chance.

• The majority of players spend 0-100$ a month, whales however spend several hundred to several thousand a month. I've personally spent about 30$ and would probably spend more if characters like Sion were under 50$, but several hundred is just mind boggling to me.
  • The cost to get Darth Sion to 7* is too much for any reasonably sane person to spend.
  • 1% helps keep the game alive and kicking!

Thank the lord for whales & krakens!

Hallelueh!!
  • MaxiPriest wrote: »
    1% helps keep the game alive and kicking!

Hallelueh!!

Well I'm not sure if that justifies the whole thing. For example Talzin, zombie, spitit, executioner, wicket are still not F2P, sure you can save up crystals and buy them slowly but the cost is still there.

Marquee was supposed to be 3 months premium, after that free to farm. So I don't think that's the point
  • I always enjoy the spending conversations here. $400!? $400 is equivalent to 4 cents to some and 4 million to others. I’m f2p? well you got that device you’re playing on from somewhere. That’s a lot of food elsewhere.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    1% helps keep the game alive and kicking!

Hallelueh!!

Well I'm not sure if that justifies the whole thing. For example Talzin, zombie, spitit, executioner, wicket are still not F2P, sure you can save up crystals and buy them slowly but the cost is still there.

Marquee was supposed to be 3 months premium, after that free to farm. So I don't think that's the point

When it comes to whaling and kracking, it will be insane to justify, just spend like no tomorrow! After all, whales/krakens only have 1 life to spend spend spend!!

Hallelueh!!!