Sith Raid, Alpha Night Sister team results?

Ok just did my first run through of lvl 6 Sith raid. My Phoenix did 179k damage. From what I'm seeing a full Night Sister team completed, may do well in this raid.

Anyone with completed NS teams want to share their results?

Replies

• What kind of bait do you use when whale fishing?
  • We are doing a Tier 6 raid as well. I used my NS squad, decently modded, MT and zombie at 6 stars and at G11 but the rest are G12 and everyone is fully omega-ed/zeta-ed. This squad is heavily RNG dependent, you need an extremely fast zombie to keep up it’s taunt to get nihlus to use annihilate on her. Zombie can’t die from annihilate, thats the good news. The bad news is that nihlus is hella fast, has high tenacity(the most plagues i got at any time was 3), and becomes enraged rather quickly.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    NS didn’t even break a million for me. Not that great in T6. May be a bit better with practice but don’t think they’ll be big hitters in this phase at least.
  • Rizn wrote: »
    NS didn’t even break a million for me. Not that great in T6. May be a bit better with practice but don’t think they’ll be big hitters in this phase at least.

I forgot to say, i finished just under 1M damage, around 967k damage, but it felt like it was more luck than anything else.
  • My nightsisters are low gear other than G12 ventress and they did 600k in t5 raid. Best out of my whole guild so far
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Seems like zAsajj lead is better then Talzin. I think anyway but plague is not great
  • I managed 1.2m for my first run in t5. AssajL, talzin, daka, talia, acolyte. Could have been better if I timed the first unbreakable will right.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ventress lead is must due to TM reduction that can't be resisted. My team did 1.1mil on t6. Would have done more with zeta on daka and dual zeta on ventress.

Key is really fast paper zombie to funnel tm to ventress and talzin, while boosting daka with health and lowering CD on her heal.
  • I did about 1.1 million as well, but I used a Talzin lead. Sadly Nihilus has A LOT of tenacity so trying to get stacks of plague on him is almost impossible. I also used an under geared nightsister initiate since my zombie isn't 7*
  • the ideal team as of right now is to use double rey, r2d2, bb8, and resistance trooper. mobilegamer did about 8m but the team if used correctly can do about 10m+
  • Yeah, I just did 7.7 mil with zRey, zzR2, ZBB8, CLS, and zBariss. I kept mis-timing the time to use UW. With more practice I'll get it up to 10-15 mil. Definitely need to zz Rey and get CLS Learn Control zeta to last. That and health mods.

Lots and lots of health mods. I have a feeling zBariss is also going to be a lot more useful than she has been for a while.
  • Buckbeak wrote: »
    Yeah, I just did 7.7 mil with zRey, zzR2, ZBB8, CLS, and zBariss. I kept mis-timing the time to use UW. With more practice I'll get it up to 10-15 mil. Definitely need to zz Rey and get CLS Learn Control zeta to last. That and health mods.

Lots and lots of health mods. I have a feeling zBariss is also going to be a lot more useful than she has been for a while.

indeed! they made healers VERY useful in this raid.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ventress lead is must due to TM reduction that can't be resisted. My team did 1.1mil on t6. Would have done more with zeta on daka and dual zeta on ventress.

Key is really fast paper zombie to funnel tm to ventress and talzin, while boosting daka with health and lowering CD on her heal.

I did 1.2M with Talzin, Daka, Asajj, Talia, and Thrawn. Then 980K with Asajj, Talzin, Daka, Talia, Acolyte. Both on T6.
    What tier were you playing? My Zombie is 4* and my guild is attempting the T6 raid so can't use her there.

When is she going to become farmable? And yes I'm aware she's in shipments, I'm talking Cantina nodes or GW shop. Something like that.
  • Another thing, NS are to gain TM under Talzin whenever an enemy resists a detrimental effect. This has been broken since release, reported, multiple times, and faded away in to oblivion.

For the love of GOD! Get this fixed already. We've got a raid boss with immunity to tenacity down and 50% tenacity gain every time they're attacked!
  • DasMurich wrote: »
    Another thing, NS are to gain TM under Talzin whenever an enemy resists a detrimental effect. This has been broken since release, reported, multiple times, and faded away in to oblivion.

For the love of GOD! Get this fixed already. We've got a raid boss with immunity to tenacity down and 50% tenacity gain every time they're attacked!

this is depressing if true

I have all 7star zMT lead, zventress, daka, acolyte, zombie. after my jtr team, my ns teams is by far my best. just did around 2 million on t6, p3. did "a lot" on p1 and p2, but cant remember the specifics. my ventress lead is not zeta'ed, tried her lead on either p1 or p2 (cant remember) and seems like i was never removing tm so I changed back to mt lead.

after a few phases of the sabers w/ traya, ventress was able to one shot the entire adds and trigger an immediate topple w/ her aoe.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey looks like the raid might be broken.

Today I got to try my NS on P3 against Traya.
    zzTalzin, zzAsajj, zDaka, Acolyte, and Zombie. Tier level 4 of the raid.

Whenever I'd play through Traya would end up enraged. Between Zombie and the number of attacks Traya would execute I'd have 2 or 3 NS left. Under Talzin's lead whenever I would take out one of the lightsabers one of my teammates would be revived and the battle would continue.

Traya couldn't take me out.

After a while the raid just stopped. Traya would go or I would go and that was it. We'd all just stand there like ****. I couldn't access the settings button to retreat, none of my abilities were on screen, Traya did nothing. I had to just shut the game off and try again. 3 times this happened after bringing her health down about 5% from where I started.

Lame. Really. This really is the beta version of the raid.

I'd like to know when we're all getting comped as guinea pigs. I'd also like to know when Talzin's broken TM gain is getting fixed. It's only been like 4 1/2 months now.

*EDIT* Sorry, for the OP, NS seem to do stellar on P3 except that it apparently breaks the phase.
  • NS + Chirrut is the trick
    AtHi9k0.jpg
  • Attack until NS lose protection. Then, dispel Bonds of Weakness (BoW). When a NS is healed to full health by Daka or Talia, they will gain a Heal on Turn (HoT) buff for two turns. BoW will hurt every player turn, and Chirrut's special will heal them back to full health (well, 4% health per turn). When a NS's health drops below full health (due to AV's zeta) the will gain 50% TM. So, if BoW is kept below 15 or 20 (below 4% health), and HoTs on the NS can be maintained, the NS will keep getting free turns. Attack whichever of the two bosses has less turns left, and eventually they will engrage. But, it's possible to get a lot of turns with this trick. This was Tier 4 (because I only have 4* zombie and Chirrut), but will work at higher tiers.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Try old school ns in phase 3. Ventress lead both zetas. Once you kill enough swords she can topple in an attack. You'll get way over a million.
  • My best was 4.3M (p4, heroic, DN).