Sith Raid Rewards Thread

Replies

  • K_Ley2
    40 posts Member
    Options
    What about changing the payout structure to have salvage removed from the top X finishers and replaced with guaranteed G11+? Maybe Top 3 are guaranteed G12 or something fully crafted ( carb, cuffs, ect). This would create a cause to do better than post zero in the future like so many do now for the other two raids.
  • Options
    K_Ley2 wrote: »
    What about changing the payout structure to have salvage removed from the top X finishers and replaced with guaranteed G11+? Maybe Top 3 are guaranteed G12 or something fully crafted ( carb, cuffs, ect). This would create a cause to do better than post zero in the future like so many do now for the other two raids.

    How about just remove challenge gear all together from the rewards, period? It should be replaced with bonus credits, bonus guild credits, or some other form of useful item.
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    Options
    EPMAN wrote: »
    The loot from the new raid and change of meta(hype) just show once again that this game is business and more business. No passion ad all, and no respect for the ppl(customers) playing the game. It is sad but they laughs all the way to bank.

    I disagree. Successful businesses respect their customers and have passion for their. To blame the challenge gear on “business” is a bit naive (the corporations are all sitting in their corporation buildings being corporationy, and then they...make...money).
    I assume the challenge gear is placed there to give the more rare gear more value (managing currency flow preventing inflation). That said, I don’t think this is necessary as the raid difficulty and the requirement to collect raid tickets do a good job preventing the “flood” of good gear. And with the ability to buy that gear in various stores, providing challenge gear deflates the value of raid rewards.
    So yes, raid rewards should be more valuable compared to what you can buy in the stores. Removing challenge gear would be a great (but not the only) way to do so. Other options would be exchanging or selling the useless gear for things you need (albeit at a slower pace than getting the gear you wanted in the first place), getting more currencies (of any type, potentially even crystals), or providing character shards, similar to assault battles. I wouldn’t mind grinding away at T5/6 for a week if it meant getting some more Nihilus, Sith Assassin, or Sith trooper shards, since they seemed to be tuned to this raid. A chance for Talzin shard would be awesome too, but let’s be realistic.

    The challenge gear is only i little thing, but why let it be a reward when everybody have more then they will ever need. Remove it, dont give it for free or dont give it as reward in raids. Not that hard.

    Rewards here should be usefull even if it is in small numbers. like in GW. They could make the GW or other content, risk vs reward for a more challenging game, they have any chance to make the player experience better, but in my opinion they make some obscure decisions.

    The point about they dont care about the customers is more about the change of the meta, i grind a team for 6 month, and over night they change the meta, and devalue my team like hell. They did this several times.
  • Options
    To be positive, perhaps they are going to rework challenges and switch out the gear the challenges offer, and then the raids will be the only place for the "challenge gear" thus rewarding long time players?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs lets hear from you guys on this....this has been a problem since HAAT....
  • Options
    They know exactly what gear we need or not, and they keep giving us the trash... Totally on purpose. A big middle finger pointed straight at you and me.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild just finished a T5 run this morning.

    I recieved garbage Rancor gear and challenge gear. I couldn’t use one piece. Very discouraging that a lot of effort went into the raid to be rewarded with absolutely nothing I could use. I like the raid itself but I will stop liking it very quickly if there is no gear that I can use from the rewards.
  • Options
    I wrote a bunch of things - then erased them.
    Concurring with all the above. Cut the bull. Put real rewards in. It's becoming tiring dealing with this nonsense EACH and EVERY time something new comes out.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    I had started a thread about this same topic, but it got moved to Feedback and left for dead.

    I'm reposting what I said because this thread looks like it still has some traction:
    gufu21 wrote: »
    A sincere thank you for the new content, but REALLY? REALLY??? You clearly know about this issue (I believe NotReallyAJedi mentioned it in an interview), but now you're just deliberately trolling us.

    For a while, you've used the excuse that there's just so much else to do, so you can't around to removing the useless challenge gear from the Tank Raid. Well that excuse doesn't work now. This is a fresh raid, and you could have set the rewards to be whatever you wanted them to be. And you deliberately included the gear that almost all of us have thousands of and no use for.

    And you wonder why this community is so testy and feel so ignored. It's exactly stuff like this.

  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    VO62uch.jpg

    I’m sorry but what is this?
    I know I didn’t finish that high but in any other of our raids we get vastly better gear. 2 pieces of salvage? 1 piece of the mk 7 syringes?!
    2 of the salvage groups are CHALLENGE GEAR?!
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs this needs to be addressed immediately. I’m not the only one in my guild that got absolutely AWFUL rewards for payouts. Days of effort for ansolutely horrible gear.
    @Kyno can you please make the Devs aware of this? I can’t believe this is still an issue with zero response and communication.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    VO62uch.jpg

    I’m sorry but what is this?
    I know I didn’t finish that high but in any other of our raids we get vastly better gear. 2 pieces of salvage? 1 piece of the mk 7 syringes?!
    2 of the salvage groups are CHALLENGE GEAR?!
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs this needs to be addressed immediately. I’m not the only one in my guild that got absolutely AWFUL rewards for payouts. Days of effort for ansolutely horrible gear.
    @Kyno can you please make the Devs aware of this? I can’t believe this is still an issue with zero response and communication.

    I finished in the 30's of a T6 and would have preferred your 8 MkVI Thermals over the pile of steaming salvage I got....

    So yes, I agree - the rewards for this much more difficult, more "end-game" raid are pretty much trash on a stick. I'm just glad we'll be out of tickets for it after today.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    VO62uch.jpg

    I’m sorry but what is this?
    I know I didn’t finish that high but in any other of our raids we get vastly better gear. 2 pieces of salvage? 1 piece of the mk 7 syringes?!
    2 of the salvage groups are CHALLENGE GEAR?!
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs this needs to be addressed immediately. I’m not the only one in my guild that got absolutely AWFUL rewards for payouts. Days of effort for ansolutely horrible gear.
    @Kyno can you please make the Devs aware of this? I can’t believe this is still an issue with zero response and communication.

    I finished in the 30's of a T6 and would have preferred your 8 MkVI Thermals over the pile of steaming salvage I got....

    So yes, I agree - the rewards for this much more difficult, more "end-game" raid are pretty much trash on a stick. I'm just glad we'll be out of tickets for it after today.

    v46kuMV.jpg

    @Nikoms565 this is what the top slot in our guild got. Needless to say, from top to bottom, these rewards are awful.
    It would be nice if a dev could comment on this since they’ve been active today. @CG_RyDiggs this is a big problem and something you guys need to address.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Altough there is a solution that will probably never happen but can make most of us happy. Bring back the sell option for decent amount of credits for unwanted gear/tdroids. I made a lot of credit back in the day when it was an option at the start of the game.
  • Options
    I don’t know about others, but I have stopped spending. The cost-benefit analysis has stopped making sense. Invest in new teams for new raid? Why? The rewards are pretty sad. CG may nerf your team if it’s not one of their self-appointed teams for the raid.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Honesty, I wish they'd just triple or quadruple the Guild Event coin and leave it at that. The gear you get from raids seems to never be what I want anyway, I'd rather just shop for it.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Dan @CG_Leviathan @leef

    Not sure who to tag anymore, but after this nerf, I propose the Sith raid now also reward lots of Stormtrooper Han shards, both in funny memory of the nerf , and as a way to improve gear rewards since we can use it in the shard shop to buy the gear we need
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Honesty, I wish they'd just triple or quadruple the Guild Event coin and leave it at that. The gear you get from raids seems to never be what I want anyway, I'd rather just shop for it.

    I agree witb this.. id they vasty increased guild and guild event currency rewards, it would solve all the problems. Calculate the cost to buy all the possible reward drops, and give us that many tokens and we will pick what we want.
  • Options
    Tier 6 raid, rank 1 and 3 on two accounts. Few salvage pieces of meh stuff. Nothing I actually "need". G12 salvage is nice, but so few definitely not worth the effort. Given the difficulty of the raid, not even a guaranteed full piece and chance at challenge gear. Yeah, I won't verbalize what I think of that. Lets just leave it at it's not very nice...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Another day of absolutely zero communication about this....that’s just...great....
  • Options
    I joined after aat raid started, so this was the first "new" raid for me. Gotta say that for the first time it actually made me think about quitting the game, the way rewards are absolute ****. My territory war rewards we're waaaaay better than a raid we spent hours and days to complete? Not to mention anytime someone delves into their roster and finds a good team CG nerfs it? Wasn't that the whole point of the raid you daft ****'ers?
  • Options
    I got all the gear i needed... but i got like 8 pieces of salvage. Not great for rank 13 in the raid. It was only T4 but from what you guys have been saying, it doesnt get much better.
  • Options
    The best rewards in this raid are the currencies, to be perfectly honest. I wish this was a joke. It’s not.
  • Options
    Yeah we got junk from 1-50 on our first T4 kill. A handful of g11/g12 salvage pieces at the top. Our TW rewards on a bad run the day after were far superior.
  • Options
    Would anyone PLEASE give us something! We are trying to express our concerns but no one seems to be listening!
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    Would anyone PLEASE give us something! We are trying to express our concerns but no one seems to be listening!

    +1
  • Options
    And so, like the respect we have for CG, this thread slowwwwwllllly dies.
  • Options
    this thread will NEVER die!

    this week a 3m+ gp officer left us, beside others reasons, because of these raid rewards. we needed nearly a week for t6. our guild has 110m gp‘s.

    a question o the swgoh-universe:

    how long will it need to fill all three gear12-slots of a hero ONLY with the sith-raid rewards?

    is it possible in a year?
  • Options
    I think Devs just copy and paste the same raid rewards from AAT.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I would just like to say that the Heroic Sith rewards are very much worth it. Cheers devs.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I would just like to say that the Heroic Sith rewards are very much worth it. Cheers devs.

    Ha! I think someone thinks CG will find him in-game and deliver a loyalty reward in his inbox. Either that or this is a troll account for @CG_Kozispoon and she’s attempting to build support for CG on the DL with a positive comment on an otherwise negative topic. The rewards are garbage for the amount of time required. But I’m pleased that you’re happy with them. You do you.
Sign In or Register to comment.