Sith Raid Rewards Thread

124Next

Replies

• Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I would just like to say that the Heroic Sith rewards are very much worth it. Cheers devs.

Ha! I think someone thinks CG will find him in-game and deliver a loyalty reward in his inbox. Either that or this is a troll account for @CG_Kozispoon and she’s attempting to build support for CG on the DL with a positive comment on an otherwise negative topic. The rewards are garbage for the amount of time required. But I’m pleased that you’re happy with them. You do you.

He said in Heroic. Most people are getting 1-3 fully crafted pieces there, ofc rng may screw you and you may end up with just some salvage, but the drop rates of fully crafted pieces in Heroic tier are insanely high.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ledinis wrote: »
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    I would just like to say that the Heroic Sith rewards are very much worth it. Cheers devs.

Ha! I think someone thinks CG will find him in-game and deliver a loyalty reward in his inbox. Either that or this is a troll account for @CG_Kozispoon and she’s attempting to build support for CG on the DL with a positive comment on an otherwise negative topic. The rewards are garbage for the amount of time required. But I’m pleased that you’re happy with them. You do you.

He said in Heroic. Most people are getting 1-3 fully crafted pieces there, ofc rng may **** and you may end up with just some salvage, but the drop rates of fully crafted pieces in Heroic tier are insanely high.

This is correct - and the Traya shards don't hurt either.

And I just want to be clear - I said I like the rewards. The raid is actually horribly boring. 1 or 2 teams that work (total - not per phase) - the rest of your roster is cannon fodder. Boring, mundane and time consuming. Honestly, some of the worst content for this game in 2+ years.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The rewards for the Heroic Sith raid are definitely worth it. We've done 4 Heroic Sith raids and I've gotten a fully crafted gear 12 piece each time. Some people have gotten 2 crafted gear pieces (a gear 12 piece and a lower gear piece) in 1 raid reward.

And the raid itself is beginning to be a lot more manageable as I get down the raid mechanics and see more videos from Game Changers on different strategies. Honestly, the Heroic Sith raid is progressing much easier for me than the HAAT did when I first tried it. That was brutal and the rewards (as we all know) were pretty bad for the effort that initially had to be put out.
  • Honestly, our guild can't do heroic yet, and we have 0 motivation to even attempt any other tier because what's the point? Why get gear that's going to accumulate and not be used? Definitely not worth the time or effort. I don't understand how all this content can be developed with no incentive for people to actually take part in it. Seems wasteful.
  • jpierrard17
    172 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @CG_RyDiggs Considering the difficulty of every tier (86 mill guild doing T4) is there a reason we are getting similar rewards as a T4/5 AAT or Pit? Shouldn't the rewards be a little more than what a guild would get in these other raids lower tiers. It sucks you get 2-6 pieces of salvage after 3-4 days of Sith Raid but can get a full furnace/DC/NS/ND from a Hpit. I thought HAAT rewards had become brutal but these rewards considering the difficulty and time investment are the worst the game has ever given out! Please at least acknowledge this thread and provide some feedback it would be greatly appreciated!
  • Simple solution, Fix Raid Rewards for Rancor, AAT and Sith 3some. Remove all Daily Challenge gear from the rewards. I would rather get a piece of GS 12 gear that I can use on a future character than another piece to add the 1500 pieces of Daily Challenge gear I get to sim three times a week. Or change the rewards in the Daily Challenge to gear we actually need that is bottle necking roster development. Either way is a win for players.

PS, we need more OMEGAS. I am fine with the way Zetas are given, but with Omegas the current rate is one character a month gets all abilities omega unless I need to spend 10-15 of them to Zeta a character. And again I have thousands of blue and green ability chips for what purpose. we need to either be allowed so sell excess items for credits or create a store like the shard shop to sell garbage for needed items please.

Thank you.
  • Ghost_Goh wrote: »

Nikoms has been around since before kozispoon joined CG

KOZi no longer works for CG
  • The best rewards in this raid are the currencies, to be perfectly honest. I wish this was a joke. It’s not.

Yeah my guild concluded the same. We're trying out lower tiers to figure out what is the highest tier we can blow through in 24 hours. It's just not worth grinding for multiple days to get trash rewards.

Better to just brute force our way through a low tier in 24 hours, collect our extra currency and move on to a part of the game that is actually fun and rewarding relative to the time you put in.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165064/dev-blog-sith-triumvirate-raid-rewards-4-2-18#latest

Huzzah! No more useless challenge gear in t4 and above! I am genuinely pleased at this!