Sith raid 0 damage results

Hi developers. I for sure did about 50k worth of damage in phase 1 of the sith raid. But at the end it only registered 0 damage. Can you enlighten us or is there an issue with the raid?

Thanks

Replies

• Pretty sure the dude heals.

• I have had this happen twice.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Nihilus regenerates protection. Only damage done to the health of DN counts, not to his protection.
  • I have screen grabs of the damage accrued by the individual units, but the team registered 0. ...just don't know how to post it on here.
  • There is a blue bar on the top right of the green bar. That is his protection. You have tog st through it before damaging him, and it regenerates.

Hence the damage score but 0 raid damage score
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • There is a blue bar on the top right of the green bar. That is his protection. You have tog st through it before damaging him, and it regenerates.

Hence the damage score but 0 raid damage score

yup this is correct, it wasnt indicated clearly in the details section...unfortunately
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Lord of Hunger
    At the start of his turn, Nihilus recovers 3% Protection for each buffed enemy.

In addition, whenever an enemy damages Nihilus with a Basic ability, he inflicts Defense Down on them for 1 turn. If they already have Defense Down, they lose 25% Protection and Nihilus gains that much Max Protection (these effects can't be Resisted).
  • The sith raid totally sux. First bring down nihilus protection before doing damage is nonsense.
    The rate of progress is frustrating.
    This is no fun at all
  • Starkomat wrote: »
    The sith raid totally sux. First bring down nihilus protection before doing damage is nonsense.
    This is no fun at all
    This is endgame content. Not meant for anyone who has been playing the game for less than 18 months.
    The sith raid totally sux. First bring down nihilus protection before doing damage is nonsense.
    This is no fun at all
    This is endgame content. Not meant for anyone who has been playing the game for less than 18 months.

This is beyond end game content. If they want to go the protection route then they need to drastically lower his health. The whole protection aspect and ignoring our protection is just kittens
    This is no fun at all

This is beyond end game content. If they want to go the protection route then they need to drastically lower his health. The whole protection aspect and ignoring our protection is just kittens
    Why is my 123 mill guild nearly in P3 then?
    Learn how to play rather than whining. If you refuse to learn, go do a T1.
    This is no fun at all

Why is my 123 mill guild nearly in P3 then?
    Learn how to play rather than whining. If you refuse to learn, go do a T1.

Lol, you assume I haven't done that. The mere concept of having protection, especially that regenerates, and ignoring our toons protection is just kittens. There's literally no point to it. Male it health just like every other raid and call it a day.
    This is no fun at all

:( I don't think I want to wait 13 months to be able to beat it though. I will get way too bored by then
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • I have the same issue for my rebels and phoenix squad. Both did 0 damage even though each toon shows damage dealt
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    There is a reason for lower tiers and it's not just to make you feel better that you beat a higher tier.

My guild gave up on T6 and are restarting on T2 tonight.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    There is a reason for lower tiers and it's not just to make you feel better that you beat a higher tier.

My guild gave up on T6 and are restarting on T2 tonight.

Don’t go too low. My guild restarted on T4 and have been able to breeze through it. Actually had to stop at the beginning of P4 to allow folks to get in. We were at about 40% left of P1 on T6 before we abandoned it last night.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Too late, we already launched it, we're just giving people time to post a zero in case it does go to fast.

But FWIW when we abandoned T6 this morning we were still only down to about 75% left in P1 so we're behind your guild.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    We finished in a few hours. I finished third and got two fully crafted Mk 5 laptops! (LOL)

We're trying T4 tomorrow.
  • Basically, the raid mechanics suck.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It is a seriously hard raid that is for sure.

It must put the Devs in a tricky situation:

1. Provide hard (end-game) content to keep the interest of the seasoned players and guild giving everyone something to work towards.

or

2. it is too difficult for anyone outside the rank of a seasoned player - too much of a barrier, causing disinterest and general boredom for the game.

I think the difficulty could be tweaked a little bit. Sion is much easier than nihilus and my guild haven't gone up against traya yet - let alone all 3 in phase 4.

Perhaps it may be an idea to reward traya shards at tier 6 - only a lot less, like 1 or 2. At least that gives guilds the opportunity for a long farm of traya doing tier 6 rather than the seemingly impossible tier 7.
    Having said that - my guild cant even do tier 6 yet! and we are a very strong guild.

I feel that the Devs are setting the difficulty bar on new events too high compared to where the game is at currently. DSTB was/is another example for this.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Every piece of new content starts high and gets tuned down. That's how it goes and it will happen again.

For me the raid is just tedious. DN especially has horrible design/mechanics.

TBH I'm a bit grinded out in general. The raid came at a bad time for me.

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Basically, the raid mechanics suck.

Ok.

Care to share why?

I'm loving it so far.