Rumors for the weekend?

I assume there will be some movie related promotional goodies. Any rumors what they may be

Replies

• Lets hope so, because the game is fun and has lot of potential :)
  • It's almost like, if they don't release new characters on Thursday or by the end of this weekend coming up, I'll be shaking my head wondering why EA didn't understand where the money was at!! If anything EA will release something and "on-time" because look at the greed displayed with SWGOH's IAP setup......
  • i hope he "goodies" are not all $$$ purchases only... as my purchasing is on hold till they come good on their promise of rolling out an uniform "subscription plan"....
  • I stopped redeeming my bronze cards (other than the daily free ones) in hopes that they add something nice to those.
  • SiriTa wrote: »
    I stopped redeeming my bronze cards (other than the daily free ones) in hopes that they add something nice to those.

Be nice if they just would get rid of the really crappy stuff, like 300 and 700 credits. I get those 25% of the time it seems.
  • Towani wrote: »
    SiriTa wrote: »
    I stopped redeeming my bronze cards (other than the daily free ones) in hopes that they add something nice to those.

Be nice if they just would get rid of the really crappy stuff, like 300 and 700 credits. I get those 25% of the time it seems.

I think it should scale to level. It's a bit silly to be level 50+ with 1m+ credits getting so few as a reward. I can't see a level multiplier being that hard to code.
  • I feel that the Bronzium Data Cards have improved. I got a 3* Luminara and an IG-100 MagnaGuard. I got the MagnaGuard twice actually, the second time, it gave me 15 shards since i had already received one. Luminara was a miracle for a F2P'er like me

I keep 2,000 Ally Points stashed and then end up getting at least 1,000 a day from allies and grinding.
    I keep 2,000 crystals but seem to spend the surplus on the training droids in the shipments. it probably takes me a week to collect enough crystals to open a card
  • Here's my hope:

4 new heroes from the new movie

One essentially for free, maybe requiring logging in a few times, shards available from arena
    One costing a small amount of $ - say $5 like dooku - and shards available from GW
    Two part of a more expensive $ bundle, with shards only from cards (as a FTP player this wouldn't be good for me, but I'm trying to be realistic)
  • I would guess some new characters. I wouldn't bank on freebies, buts it's anyone's guess EA hasn't said much beyond that
  • I would be very surprised if there was no Force Awakens related update, since I'm positive EA forced (heh) Capital Games to push the game out of beta earlier than intended just to cash in on the pre movie hype.
  • Lorenzo
    110 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Not really banking on it, though it would be nice. I will be a bit disappointed if there isn't at least a cheap one like dooku. OTOH, if they add a really strong attacker who you can get with GW shards that would be pretty sweet also.

Edit - despite the lack of immediate gratification, the latter would be better really. I love dooku, but it's going to take me more than a month just to get him to 5* (28/30 now).