Darth Nihilus - Leader ability update

Let's be honest, his leadership ability has become obsolete since its very addition.
In short, I propose to add:
1) Increases the effectiveness of allied Sith by an amount equal to the additional chance of critical damage and critical damage (here you can play and make a defense instead of effectiveness or change the percentage to bonuses) "Hunger does not need chances to prove itself and who is able to resist or defeat hunger?"
2) Whenever a Sith receives heals not from Lifesteal, instead of restoring life, increases the sith next attack damage by % equal to the possible heal (for example: if we take zWeidar, he had to get + 5% to health when damage over time is lost , now instead of heal he gets + 5% to the damage of his next attack (or you can add 5% of the max life to the damage instead of a simple 5% damage, but I think it will be overkill) or instead of gaining HP, the Sith receive a bonus to the move scale equal to% the possible heal, or add it all together .
1) It is impossible to evade from the attack of ally sith (Who can hide from hunger?)
2) Or we can make just same ability like it is now but add bonus damage from max health and all heal from other source will increase max health..
Where are a lot of possibilities to make this lead to really shine.
Later I will explain why it is generally worth making such changes
We are losing the ability to hit a critical hit and in the substitutions we get a permanent increase in damage of 60%. This is like a guaranteed critical strike at 160% of the base damage without the possibility of receiving additional damage from crit bonuses.
Also we get 150% lifesteal (if there is a zet), but we can not get heal from other sources, very interesting mechanics , but most of the Sith have proper very good hill Like vaide, palpi, maul, savage, etc. That is, this leadership ability at the moment just disable some of the abilities of other Sith (including the Zeta),so it does not give anything and does not take anything. (for some sith who already had good heal) or a great chance to crit.
Will this team be too strong? I think there is a lot of percentage damage that will easily stop this team and the negative effects are a things too ...
Thank you for your attention I will be glad to hear other suggestions or corrections.

Replies

• DN leader ability was designed to counter and not trigger crit based enemy skills, like Rex lead, GK taunt and Bariss heal. Thats it.
  • But now it will do the same things, it is just update to curent meta. If you fink it is too op, sugest something to make it just balanced.
  • Noone in CG cares about balance man. Balance doesnt generate income for them. All they care is release OP toons, that will sell. When enough ppl bought it, they release another OP toon to sell, which beat the previous one. Reworks of old toons dont sell, QoL dont sell, fixing buggs dont sell...you get the picture.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters

Heal added from other sources would make them OP. You would basically need to kill them before anyone else on the team gets a turn. Add a taunt and they are immortal.

I really like his lead, they are just not fast enough to make it work. They all hit decently hard and with the new TM gain may work out well, but probably not enough to be arena viable under his lead. That's ok there is more than arena .
  • I suggest to in place of heal from other sources add turn meter or damage for next turn( attack). Let’s make this team lifesteal basset.