"Double speed" Cantina math

Simple: you get 120 energy free in 24 hours. You spend 100 gems to get another 120. Intended design. This is your best gems spent. Triple speed of original 120 requires 200 gems and brings diminishing return. Here you go

Replies

• Options
    Yes.

Your point was?
  • Options
    Why is it diminishing return when you spend 200 gems? Because it's more expensive?
  • Options
    Why is it diminishing return when you spend 200 gems? Because it's more expensive?
    2.5 * 2: 2.5/5 = 100% for 100 gems. 5/7.5 is 50% for 200 gems. Or 25% of original "100" gem value.
    I have gotten this math the first time. Lot of people are still not up to date
  • Options
    Does anybody actually wait out the free refill to full before using? Or use it as an when it's available?
  • Options
    Establishing some terminology
  • Options
    Supreme wrote: »
    Does anybody actually wait out the free refill to full before using? Or use it as an when it's available?

I use them whenever I log
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I refill twice daily not included timed energy
  • Options
    2.5 * 2: 2.5/5 = 100% for 100 gems. 5/7.5 is 50% for 200 gems. Or 25% of original "100" gem value.

Lol this doesn't make any sense. I don't know if I'm slow or you wrote it down really weird. Either way I think you're way too deep into this. Just keep it simple: 100 gems gets you 120 cantina energy the first time. Second time 200 gems for 120 cantina energy, so the price is doubled. I don't know why you factor in the natural refill. And you forgot the most important factor TIME. Time is the true bottleneck for these games, you can do no refill at all save your crystals and still get the same heroes it will just take much longer.
    I think refilling twice when you have the steady income (top 10 arena finish) is the right thing to do. Cantina has the best characters and with the energy you actually farm two heroes at once. (plus you get ability mats credits and training droids)
  • Options

Lol this doesn't make any sense. I don't know if I'm slow or you wrote it down really weird. Either way I think you're way too deep into this. Just keep it simple: 100 gems gets you 120 cantina energy the first time. Second time 200 gems for 120 cantina energy, so the price is doubled. I don't know why you factor in the natural refill. And you forgot the most important factor TIME. Time is the true bottleneck for these games, you can do no refill at all save your crystals and still get the same heroes it will just take much longer.
    I think refilling twice when you have the steady income (top 10 arena finish) is the right thing to do. Cantina has the best characters and with the energy you actually farm two heroes at once. (plus you get ability mats credits and training droids)

This. +1
  • Options
    This is the TL:DR of this thread.